shape
carat
color
clarity

Looks like we might be rained out..

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Ladies,

I feel so silly (and selfish) for asking, considering there are so many more important things, but I would really really really appreciate some pricecope dust..

It is our wedding on Saturday and it is forecasted for rain. Our wedding is outside with no cover.. I am trying not to freak out but i'm starting to get really worried that we are going to be rained out..

Any dust would be so, so appreciated..

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!

fairy_dust_2_2.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, today is Sunday so its too late for me to send dust...hope it turned out to be a wonderful day no matter the weather!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Its next Saturday, thanks for the dust! The amount of stress I am feeling is unbeliveable :knockout:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dust!

Everything will be gorgeous!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had similar circumstances for my wedding so I understand your concern. Luckily, the weather cleared up just in time for my ceremony and reception. The seven day forecasts aren't the most reliable. There's plenty of time for the forecast to change . . . and hopefully it will. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Dust! Don't panic yet though. The early forecasts said it would rain on our wedding day, but it was a beautiful, warm, sunny day instead. Keeping our fingers crossed!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust for you, Danielle!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dusting for you Danielle! i will keep my fingers crossed for beautiful weather on your special day.

i understand what you are feeling -- it rained on my wedding day this time last year. and i mean POURING rain -- but here's the good news...it was THE GREATEST DAY EVER!!! reflecting back on the day, the one thing i NEVER remember is the rain.

either way, your day will be incredible!!!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Dust for you, Dannielle!
If it makes you feel any better, for my stepsister's wedding the forecast called for a snow storm... but it was 65 degrees and sunny! Quite the shocker for late December in the snowbelt :)

MORE dust!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dannielle|1290982218|2781152 said:
Its next Saturday, thanks for the dust! The amount of stress I am feeling is unbeliveable :knockout:

Oh, then dust, dust!!! And here is some dust for relaxing too!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DUST!!!

and just in case you do get the tiniest bit of drizzle, rainy day wedding photos are always the loveliest IMHO..

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Any updates on the weather, Dannielle???

Sending some good weather ~~~***~~~DUST~~~***~~~ your way!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
hope its going well....DUST!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results