shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for thoughts on Mens Rings........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m already looking into what I would buy my husband for his 40th birthday this coming March. Yes, like I said, already looking into it. I suppose its a good thing to know the budget well in advance to know if the project is a go or not.
28.gif

The ring is for his right hand, in 14K white gold & will be a size 14.
26.gif

Ring #1....Keep style the same, only put a .40 blue sapphire to the left & the diamond channel going towards the left. The ring looks pretty simple, & I''m thinking might look too feminine with its softer lines. Perhaps too, it looks common, something found at a B & M maul store.

Ring #2...Keep style the same, change out one row of diamonds to .40 total sapphires & have .40 total in diamonds in the next row. Think this might look ok, but not sure about the channel setting if thats a bit femenine. It has a bit more character than ring #1 but still has that Mall kind of look to it.

Ring #3..James ring from Ahern & Brucker. Would change out centre diamond for a blue sapphire & put a .20 diamond on each side. Would try to shave off a few mm''s from this ring. I think the width is 12mm & the depth is 6mm. On a size 14 finger, this thing could knock me out in a moment of spontaneous passion!
31.gif
12.gif

Ring #4..Josh''s ring, same from Ahern & Brucker. Would change centre to sapphire & put 2--.10 diamonds on each side, or if too small, maybe 2---.15 pts on each side. He has 3 stones on each side in total, but I think you dont even see the 3rd one its too far down. I''m trying to keep the stones as close to .40 as possible since its his 40th birthday. Corny I know, but I think he would appreciate it. So, would 2 stones be too much like a channel set or would they balance out the ring a bit more than just one stone on each side?

I asked James & Josh to try posting pics of the rings on their hands if they could. I think one of them is roughly a size 10 & the other about an 11. Would be good to compare them both.

I want to buy him something unique & special. Something that screams, I''m a man & you cant hurt me when I wear this ring.
41.gif
10.gif
He''s a big guy, 285 lbs, works out & is big, & has big hands.
30.gif
So much that I want to get him something unique, what if the ring is just too massive for his already large fingers?

Oh boy, the ring will be pricey so I just want to make the right decision.
Judy
:)

dt#2.jpg

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ring #2....

Ring #1 was posted by Tonysgeko....

Judy:)

250495_lg.jpg

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
James''s ring.......

michele5aherne&bruckner.jpg

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Shoot, cant post pics of Josh''s ring either! Sorry guys, if someone can find a pic to post here on my thread, I would appreciate it.

Judy

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi Judy, James''s ring is cool. Have you seen these?
i-n2pd_di.jpg

90271.jpg

90072.jpg

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey Tony,
Where do you find this stuff? LOL I search & search & boom, you find it. I like the 2nd one the most. The 3rd, believe it or not, looks like my fathers e-ring (Italians did that kind of stuff 40yrs ago). If you can, put up that ring that had the princess sapphire in the center with 2 small channel set stones on either side of it in white gold. Thats the one I was thinking of changing the princess to the side, & then putting all 4 small stones to one side. Do you like the other channel set ring at all? Is it manly? LOL

Judy

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the second one, that is sooooo cool. It''s very manly and is different also. I like the first one as well, but the second one is a winner in my book. Tony always comes up with the most amazing pics. I have no clue where he gets them either.

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
A few mock ups.

100141.jpg

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
2nd all bezel pc''s.

a7548b.jpg

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
3rd for the yellow gold lovers.

jbdesign.jpg

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I agree. I love the 2nd "James" ring. It''s modern, masculine, and just really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results