shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for thin Bezel set tennis bracelet

autumngems

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Has anyone seen any thin bezel set tennis bracelets? Every one I see the bezels have too much gold around it for my liking, I want to see diamonds.

Last edited:

ean

Shiny_Rock

I’ve been considering this one. It has milgrain but doesn’t look bulky to me.

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I was spec'ing my tennis bracelet, I initially waited more bezel for the "bubble" look, and was dissuaded by the bench, as a thinner bezel would showcase the diamonds better.

Another reason for wanting a thicker bezel is for the added security, in my mind at least, as I lost a 10 pointer from my 3-stone Ruby ring which was bezel set, and it cost me 400 GBP to replace!!!

DK :))

autumngems

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I’ve been considering this one. It has milgrain but doesn’t look bulky to me.

Ooh I like, I will check them out

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I,want to say James Allen and blue Nile have one. Btw, I bought the 4 prong James Allen man made diamond 2 carat tennis bracelet and I love it. It’s to stack with another my DH gave me years ago that is thin and bezeled and then I hope to get one more.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing! They look beautiful together, very sparkly!

Thank you. One is a little too big and one is a little too small lol. I’m going to wait until I lose more weight (had surgery) and then take to a jeweler. I would like to add one more bracelet.

It’s a keeper and I’m impressed with it.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - that is beautiful!! I love the price point too!! I have been wondering if a tennis bracelet ever makes sense for my super casual lifestyle, but I think that size and that price range might be perfect for me. Thank you so much for sharing pictures @whitewave !

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - that is beautiful!! I love the price point too!! I have been wondering if a tennis bracelet ever makes sense for my super casual lifestyle, but I think that size and that price range might be perfect for me. Thank you so much for sharing pictures @whitewave !

I agree. I think a 3 carat is too big for me.

The one DH gave me actually fell off at dinner once and I didn’t even feel it go A man passed by and picked it up and handed it to me. Ever since then, I’m leery about spending so much money on something that might just fall off!!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Top Luxury Classic Pieces
    Top Luxury Classic Pieces
    Style File: Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge
    Style File: Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge
    Diamond Prices - January 2021
    Diamond Prices - January 2021

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.