shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for some expert advise on two diamonds

tipsi

Rough_Rock
I posted this on DiamondResearch forum but this seems like a more appropriate forum for my question, so reposting.

Hello All,
Thanks for the great help and support from pricescope community in helping me get diamond education. I have been researching this forum and based on everything I learned, I have liked the following two diamonds and would like to get what pricescopers think about these two. I am looking for 1 caret (or close) with H-VS2 or better and trying to find the best I can under $7000 budget.

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3114533.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3237350.htm

Appreciate if I can get some advise on how good/ bad these stones are. Both stones meet HCA excellent grade cut. The first one is a premium select and second one is expert select diamond.

Thanks in advance for your help.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What setting are you going with? There's a pretty large price difference that you could put towards the setting.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

tipsi

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your feedback. I am not sure what 1c is. Can you please explain? I can go with I but my wife would prefer to stay within G-H range. Is there anything you can suggest within G-H that would be within the $7000 budget. It does not have to be from wf. Any other reputable seller would be ok.

Thx.

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Not an expert but "1c" most likely stands for "one carat"

carat is the measurement for the weight of a diamond.

Out of the two you posted I prefer the first one. Price-wise for the size and the great cut it looks spot on!

tipsi

Rough_Rock
Hi There,
I appreaciate your suggestions and will look into the stones you recommended. Just so I understand, can you please tell me why you liked F- SI1 better or why the stones you recommended are better than the 1c I had? I am just trying to learn what else to look for in these stones.

thanks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results