shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for rose gold solitaire setting

minniemay

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I'm looking for a rose gold 4mm half rounded comfort fit solitaire style setting with 6 prongs in platinum. I'm having a lot of trouble finding a jeweller that sells rose gold solitaires.
Just wondering if anyone in pricescope land would know where I'd be able to find something simillar?

Cheers
mm

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minniemay- I've poked around a few of the more popular jewelers' websites, and they just don't seem to show rose gold as an option... but I know they offer it because we've also seen rose gold settings posted here on PS. You might have to call the jewelers directly to find out which ones carry what you're looking for. Sorry!

BTW do ask to have this moved over to Rocky Talky too... the folks there are the search wizards when it comes to settings as well as diamonds!

minniemay

Rough_Rock
Thanks, I move post to rocky talk. I've emailed about a dozen jewellers so far and most say they can't help, the 2 that have said they can hand make it for me but the price is just silly and takes a big bite out of my budget for my stone.

righthandring

Rough_Rock
I almost purchased one from Joseph Jewelry in Seattle. Check out Item #1214 called "rose gold diamond engagement ring" They have other ones I believe and a good website for searches. They do a lot of modifications and were helpful to me. This particular one I consider a solitaire but maybe it has to much extra filagree for you to consider it so. They have other options though.
https://www.josephjewelry.com/custom-engagement-rings/1214.php

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results