shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for reccommendations - very small H/A pair for earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crosado

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am looking for online vendors selling very small h&a diamonds. I am not sure what are the smallest carats out there for h&a so I am looking for help/suggestions.

I bought my mom a pair of .30ct A Cut Above from Whiteflash a year or so ago and they are beautiful. This time the gift is for a little girl. (first pair of earrings)

Since the diamonds will be so small I am willing to sacrifice considerably in color and clarity(S2?). So the most important c for me is the cut. I am looking for unbranded Hearts and Arrows possibly below .20 ct range

thanks for the help/hints ,etc

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Try Whiteflash and DirtCheapDiamonds.

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
I believe the WhiteFlash melee is H&A, and HoF as well (but expensive)... so I'm pretty sure that's smaller than what you're looking for, so no probleems. I'd give WhiteFlash a call for this.

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to reply again, but I noticed that NiceIce has a few pairs of H&A beauties listed in the size you're looking for, so those might be good to grab!

http://www.niceice.com/privatereserve/reserve_0.htm

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 7/23/2004 6:00:14 PM chialea wrote:

Sorry to reply again, but I noticed that NiceIce has a few pairs of H&A beauties listed in the size you're looking for, so those might be good to grab!

http://www.niceice.com/privatereserve/reserve_0.htm----------------

Yeah, those .23s? I've called them a couple of times about those and keep being told they're sold.
sad.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
PS. I believe GOG can also get H&A melee stones

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
All three pairs? Wow... anyway, I'd give em a call to check that they're not all gone, it would seem strange that they'd be THAT far behind. Seems the simplest way to do it, since they've theoretically got some right there.

crosado

Rough_Rock
smaller?
rolleyes.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
There's some from Whiteflash that might fit the bill?

This one:
 I SI1
 AGS Ideal H&A
 $390.00

and this one:
 I VS2
 AGS Ideal H&A
 $442.00

Or this:
 I VS2
 AGS Ideal H&A
 $423.00

this
H SI1
AGS Ideal H&A
 $460.00

and this:
 H VS2
 AGS
Ideal H&A
 $500.00

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results