shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for opinions on this stone before i hit the buy button

Aking225

Rough_Rock
Good evening, this will be my first and probably only post (hopefully only have to do this once). I have a stone I have my eye on and I was looking to see what a more professionals opinion on it is. Any feedback would be 292130040.jpg greatly appreciated. Thank you!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the forum - stick around, you might enjoy it ;-)

It's not an ASETscope image on those grading reports but they can be compared between each other.

If you can get an ASETscope image of the stone, that will assist somewhat, but it looks like most pears - broad set of facets across the middle (extending into the fat end if it's good), and 'crushed ice' look towards the pointy end. You want to avoid the dark 'bow-tie' effect across the centre facets.

A video can be the best assessment tool - if you have placed the stone on hold, you could post the link here for others' thoughts :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto @OoohShiny ....is there a link to the video where we can see the stone in action?

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
Good evening, this will be my first and probably only post (hopefully only have to do this once). I have a stone I have my eye on and I was looking to see what a more professionals opinion on it is. Any feedback would be 292130040.jpg greatly appreciated. Thank you!
From what I’ve learned, you want a stone with the least visible bow tie. Try Erica at LoveSffairDiamonds.com. She knows her stuff and honest. She can source a stone for you. I’m looking to her to source one for me as soon as I decide on the shape. I had her make me some stud earrings and they’re beautiful, so much so that she started to carry that size in inventory 6 mm about 3/4 carat, good for everyday. Also James Allen.com

SouthernElle

Shiny_Rock
Does she source lab created diamonds?

From what I’ve learned, you want a stone with the least visible bow tie. Try Erica at LoveSffairDiamonds.com. She knows her stuff and honest. She can source a stone for you. I’m looking to her to source one for me as soon as I decide on the shape. I had her make me some stud earrings and they’re beautiful, so much so that she started to carry that size in inventory 6 mm about 3/4 carat, good for everyday. Also James Allen.com

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
Does she source lab created diamonds?
Yes from Diamond Foundry . She is really amazing.
I bought a lozenge from her back in July/August. Still not decided on setting (soli or crazy Art deco inspired doublehalo???)
You can trust her to source the perfect diamond for you

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been wondering about that lovely lozenge, @Phanie. Looking forward to pics once your setting journey is complete.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results