shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Manolos....search time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparklyGirl*

Shiny_Rock
So i am looking for a pair of Manolo Blahnik''s for my wedding. I am strongly considering laying out the 600 and some amount in order to get them.
6.gif
I have been looking at the Sedaraby style and love the pair that has recently been posted on PS. I love the BLING on it too. But my dress is creme and i am wondering if silver or creme or gold colored shoes would work with my dress. (i wear all silver jewelry so im not sure if i want to wear gold shoes).
I have been looking online for silver colored and have only found blue and yellow. I would also have to order them online since i live in the boonies.

My wedding isnt for a while however i would like to have an idea of what i am looking to get. So if you ladies can help me find a place online that sells either silver or creme or gold and what you think would look good with a creme dress color wise....I also like the D''Orsey style and the Carolyne so if you find anything in the colors I need that would be okay too. and some bling on them!!! 90mm or lower heelwise too. Thanks for your help!!!
9.gif

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
I ordered a pair of the silver ones from Bergdorf Goodman...HOWEVER, it was not online. I called the store''s shoe department directly, and had it shipped to me. I''m not sure what the stock is like now, but you can give them a call. If you don''t reside in NY, they do not charge tax on the shoes, so you''ll be saving some money. I don''t remember whether they had a creme pair, but it''s worth a shot calling them and asking.

Good luck!

SparklyGirl*

Shiny_Rock
thebigT
YEAH!!! i saw those a bit ago but they look gold. It said that they were silver though. hmmm. what color do you think would look good? those are very pretty. keep bringing em on!!!
36.gif

We also need to get freke in here!!! She is the master od all things shoes!

SuLi
okay. i will have to see about those sivler ones. i just hate absolutely HATE calling places. I will use that as a last resort as i am positive that there has to be a pari online here. I reside near Erie, PA. so yeah a bit away from NY. lol
25.gif

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
There are lots on ebay, I am just not sure your size

SparklyGirl*

Shiny_Rock
9 1/2 or 10. usually a 10 for high heels... i am just very unsure what color. lol. I would love a creme color with sivler bling like on the shoes posted here by TheBigT...but i wonder how theyd look. maybe silver shoes would be better. hmm...
20.gif

SparklyGirl*

Shiny_Rock
I was looking online but some of the prices are very high even for manolos. I am looking to wait a while to buy them but would like to have a new pair as they are manolos. but if i find a really nice pair on ebay i would get them. As with ebay, they might be gone by the time i am ready to buy them so then i would have to start the search over again. hmm..okay gotta go to work..leave me some good decisions!!!! thanks!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got my two pairs of Sedaraby''s in Barneys. When I was there, they had them in silver, white, light gold, black and red, and I found that the silver and red went best with creme.

SparklyGirl*

Shiny_Rock
wow Bee, red really? never thought of that before. I think that silver will do just fine. thanks for your opinion. i will be wearing silver/white gold jewelry anyways so itll match just fine. And i will be able to wear them a lot because they wont be a random color that just goes with my dress. looking forward to getting them! Ill look online at Barney''s hopefully i can find them.
I will def. post pics for all to see when i recieve them though!
36.gif

SparklyGirl*

Shiny_Rock
found em!!! Thanks Bee!!!! They are beautiful!!!
Maybe ill get a different style of Manolos..they are all so gorgeous! i dont think i can pick just one pair! lol...now its decision time! I have a while but still...how cana girl choose?
33.gif
31.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well as you can see, I failed miserably on the picking so I had to get two pairs
9.gif
Here''s my thread when I got them-I think that they''re on the 2nd page here

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
They aren''t Manolos...But they are gold, bejeweled and beautiful. (And I''d wear them even though I only wear silver jewelry.)

Linky

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results