shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for input on a wedding band for a Vatche ring...

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Have you already proposed or are you just thinking ahead? If you have, congrats! Are you lookin for something that will match the pave style or something that isn't matchy matchy? A plain, engraved, or one with diamonds?

jrocksinc

Rough_Rock
Have not proposed yet but I will be soon. Looking for something that will match, something w diamonds is greatly preferred.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I'd talk with Whiteflash to see if there is a matching wedding ring available, personally. I think if you could match the pave style on the ering it would look lovely.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I just noticed that you haven't proposed yet - I'd wait and let her pick. She might surprise you with what she prefers for a wedding ring. :bigsmile:

jrocksinc

Rough_Rock
true, she might pick something... just trying to get a little ahead and show her something she may like as well

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With that style shank, I would want a matching band. Vatche can make one even if it is not in their regular stock, but they very well may make one with that style of pave.

jrocksinc

Rough_Rock
ive been told the band is style number 1541 by a few people but am still looking for a link to the pic, have anyone seen it?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You mean a matching wedding band? No, I didn't see it on the Vatche site, but they don't put everything on the site. It should look exactly the same as the shank (band) of the engagement ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results