shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for five .04 ct stones for ring

CountingStars

Rough_Rock
We ordered a 5 stone 2ct tw ring from a vendor with preset lab diamonds. We were not happy with the quality of the ring. The lab diamonds looked to be cut not very good and seemed dull and lifeless. The setting felt very flimsy and cheap for a 14k gold setting. We sent it back for refund. We would like to source five as close to ideal cut .04 ct stones and have DK make us a setting for it. Could anyone here help us find 5 stones for a decent price? Thank you!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t guide you on where to source close to ideal .40 lab diamonds

But since you are going to DK - I can say he can source them too. At least ask for quote from him to compare with whatever else stones you find.

He sourced ideal H&A labs for one of my bands - so I know he can and will.
I don’t know how (other than eyeballing) you would go about comparing his stones performance to what you find elsewhere. Not sure if he would provide stats or aset images or whatever support information other than his word that’s what been given regarding the ideal cut H&A. I didn’t take the convo that far.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would definitely ask David Klass.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
David recently made a ring for me with my own sapphire, and he sourced ideal cut lab diamonds for the halo/cluster. They are much smaller than what you're after (roughly .20 each) but absolutely perfect!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
DK can definitely source excellent ideal cut stones in your size, but you can also get them from Jon at Distinctive Gems.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results