shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for diamond choker

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fullojoy

Rough_Rock
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to purchase a diamond choker. I am looking for something with an "antique" look to it. I do not want a "tennis necklace." I would prefer sometihng with pave stones. Any suggestions? Thanks. Joy

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would ask for a quote from Leon Mege, Wink Jones (winfield''s) or Whiteflash their contact info can be found ----> https://www.pricescope.com/dealers.asp
Sounds lovely and welcome to Pricescope!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Antique, in the sense of 100 years old gets you into periods where diamonds were not generally set pave'' in necklaces. You may find Art Deco reproductions of the 1920''3 to 1940''s with sections of pave'' diamonds. Most will have some low prong settings for the larger stones. Jewelry of that period had lots of diamonds in it, so the cost side is going to be potentially higher than many modern pieces with lots of air and filigree.

Maybe some auction shopping will find the right item going up for sale. Maybe some "estate" sale will have the odd piece. What you seek was not common new and will not be easy to find today.

Some of the contemporary designs from India are very delicate necklaces with lots of tiny diamonds and not highly expensive yet reminiscent of some anique modes of design. You might check out some of these by surfing the Indian websites for jewelry makers and manufacturers. You won''t buy direct from them, but their designs are very classical.

Do you have any design, photo or drawing to help us see the direction of style you''d like to find?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results