shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for company for sapphire.. Natural Sapphire Company?

happilymarried

Rough_Rock
I originally tried whiteflash, but they referred me to the Natural Sapphire Company. I spent quite a bit of time on their site before finding old reviews and news stories which make me question everything with them. Anyone have any comanies they recommend? Prefer a larger, online company. Thanks

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Did you check out the recommended vendor thread? https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/list-of-vendors-for-reference.208782/

I’ve purchased from the Natural Sapphire Company; lovely stone and easy buying experience. It was more than a year ago though and I am not aware of the reviews and news articles you reference, so take my comment with a grain of salt.

Perhaps you can give more information about what you’re looking for? Color, size, shape, budget? That will help the colored gem experts on this board (which I am not) give more helpful suggestions.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve bought from them and the customer service and experience was seamless and really very pleasant. But I’ve only bought smaller and more unusually coloured stones that I’d have had to wait a long time to find with other companies that don’t have their very extensive inventory.

For classic / popular colour sapphires of over a carat their pricing is more than I like to pay as I usually get my gems from vendors in Sri Lanka and Thailand. But you get a return policy and proper western service with NSC so YMMV.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Inken at Enhoerning is great if you are looking for something special. Only a few things in her "shop" but she can source any sapphire.

JackTrick

Brilliant_Rock
+1 to needing more info on what you’re looking for. Then folks can better recommend :)

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Try gemfix, Africa gems and pearlmans. They all have extensive inventories.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If the OP is open to a custom-cut gemstone, then I would strongly recommend Jeff White as he has a vast inventory of roughs in different colours and sizes to suit.

DK :))

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn’t recommend The Natural Sapphire Company for a number of reasons and if you search this forum you’ll understand why. Please look at the thread pinned to the top of the page for vendors who are recommended.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results