shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Artcarved wedding bands from 1984

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunseeker

Rough_Rock
Hi! My husband and I are soon celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. Unfortunately,
8.gif
we had a little split up about 7 years into our marriage and got rid of our original wedding bands. Six months later,
9.gif
we got back together (YAY!) and have been happy ever since. Now the problem: I would love to locate our original wedding bands as a surprise gift to him. Any help? I have gone to Artcarved.com and they don''t have any discontinued rings. Is there anyone out there that can help me??? Please?????
twirl.gif

~Sunseeker
10.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry about the loss of your rings
sad.gif
I wish I could help. My wedding band is by Artcarved and it was purchased at an estate jewelry store, so the only suggestion I have is possibly contacting similar type stores around your region and see if they have any ideas.

Do you have any close up photos of your rings? Possibly you can have them duplicated.

Good luck!

Michelle

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure Artcarved would not make these on request? The style could probably be located elsewhere if not. How were the rings?
rolleyes.gif

DavidEmslie

Shiny_Rock
you may be supprised to find out getting them reproduced is not as expensive as you may think, depending on the band and design, if you have photos or a general sketch of what the rings looked like, they can be reproduced with ease.

And yes folks, I am back from Europe
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results