shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a wedding band for my VC Emilya Halo

Twinmama02

Rough_Rock
8DCE744A-D2D9-4F97-8373-F75F7B986CC6.jpeg Hello, After a few years of wearing my Victor Canera Emilya Halo without a wedding ring I am ready to find a suitable mate for her. It’s difficult to find something as dainty, etc... I really love the antique look of the wedding ring in the picture above. I have been off of Pricescope for some time now but I trust everyone’s opinion on here much more than someone in a brick and mortar store. Any advise on the best place to look for a wedding ring like this? (Below is a pic of my Emilya Halo!) img_5310.jpg

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty!! You might have luck looking on instagram. Search term; stackablerings

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like the band! It looks so pretty with your ering. Do you prefer that style to the matching VC band?

Twinmama02

Rough_Rock
Yes, I would prefer a band like this than the matching VC wedding ring.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
If you are looking for a delicate band, look at CvB Inspired Design. That may be of interest. You can also check her IG page too, because not all designs are in her Etsy shop or her website.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
8DCE744A-D2D9-4F97-8373-F75F7B986CC6.jpeg Hello, After a few years of wearing my Victor Canera Emilya Halo without a wedding ring I am ready to find a suitable mate for her. It’s difficult to find something as dainty, etc... I really love the antique look of the wedding ring in the picture above. I have been off of Pricescope for some time now but I trust everyone’s opinion on here much more than someone in a brick and mortar store. Any advise on the best place to look for a wedding ring like this? (Below is a pic of my Emilya Halo!) img_5310.jpg
@Twinmama02 hi! I love that band you are showing w your ER. (Your Ring is beautiful)! I also love the simple minimalist bands like Tiffany’s Metro. I bought one very very similar at Blue Nile on sale for $500-$800 (depending whether platinum). Where did you find the above one in the picture? Can’t wait to see what you choose!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
img_4365.jpg img_4929.jpg
Does this work?

lizz1234

Rough_Rock
Late to the game but what did you end up choosing? I have the same e-ring and I’m in the exact same boat and don’t know what to get. Not a ton of images on Instagram and they all seem to be without halos

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results