shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a very specific pear cut tennis bracelet.

rokor

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone. I'm helping a friend assemble a tennis bracelet after we spoke at length about the creative possibilities of these bracelets, and he's settled on a rather unique design(unique in the sense that there only seems to be one manufacturer of it). He's looking for a pear cut but instead of the traditional horizontally connected gems he'd like them to be vertical/semi vertical. It's also a requisite that the main material be sterling silver. The stones don't matter too much as they will be replaced(unless they're the perfect tone of pastel blue or pastel pink sapphire) but we'd like to keep costs down by not going the route of custom. Has anyone ever come across a bracelet like this? I've attached a photo of the one that caught his attention. Many thanks in advance for those who can contribute!
3028782-Diamond-Bracelet-PES-ii--500x500.jpg

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I hardly ever see tennis bracelets using pears, let alone in an unusual arrangement like this. It’s also not cheap to remove and reset every single stone in a bracelet and you will be charged for workmanship. This project may end up costing you more than if you had it custom-made. You can take a look at Daniel M on Etsy since he works often with silver. Or else your best bet is a Chinese bench like Diamondmounts.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondmounts on eBay should be able to make this with Moissy and Silver.

Also try Golden Bird of Etsy that is based in India as they should be able to custom-make such a piece in Silver with Moissy too.

DK :))

rokor

Rough_Rock
I'm currently awaiting a quote from Daniel M and I've contacted Diamondmounts. I'll look into Golden Bird as well, thank you for the suggestions peacechick and dk168! Hopefully these enquiries bear some fruit. As for going the custom route, I was quoted a fair price that my friend is considering. I'd like to check all the boxes along the way though, being a student into pearls, gems, diamonds, and fashion is a delicate balancing act where every dollar saved is as vital as the last.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results