shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a matching necklace for my MIL who’s sister is in hospice

Michellebreann86

Rough_Rock
2CB5315C-8364-4AAD-AE69-63561984EF6C.jpeg B47C7AB8-4B08-4EA0-B136-9E00102224B1.png Hello beautiful people of pricescope!

I have enjoyed browsing on this site for years and years. It has brought me so much fun and enjoyment and I have a huge favor to ask of you all.

My dear mother in law has lost one sibling to cancer and now has another, her only sister who’s cancer has spread and is receiving hospice care. Needless to say my mother in law is devastated and through this difficult time is reflecting on memories and things that remind her of her sister.

In passing she mentioned this “diamond lattice necklace” that her sister has and she wanted to try to find one like it somewhere. I knew immediately I would turn to this precious site in an effort to find it somewhere and surprise her with it. I am attaching a picture of her sisters necklace along with a little drawing she showed me. She said the necklace is encased in glass or plastic but has diamonds in a lattice pattern. Her sister bought it I guess years and years ago when some store was going out of business.

Anyway I greatly thank you all for any advice! I told my mother in law I could shop around with her to see if anywhere would recreate it but I’m hoping somewhere carries something like this.

Blessings to you all!

Michelle

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Is there any way you could get a better photograph of it? Like maybe ask her sister’s daughter or someone at her home. There are many heart shaped pendants out there but I think the details will be critical. Try searching Etsy.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results