shape
carat
color
clarity

Look at this men’s sapphire wedding band

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boring saturday recovering from surgery, so I’m up in the bowels of the internet.

I found this lovely seller on Etsy. I haven’t done business with them, but their stuff is fun to look at.

Look at this men’s band

https://www.etsy.com/listing/698620...re-diamond-ring?ref=shop_home_active_45&frs=1
1AED8BCB-1790-4AC9-9735-B2E44D21093F.jpeg

That is quite... ostentatious... for a men's ring :???: lol, but that comment probably reflects more on my increasing years and childhood in less accepting times - we live in gender-neutral times now, so if one likes it, one should wear it, regardless! :))

They have some nice stuff on that seller's listing, lots of bling :)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it too. Men should have bling if they want it!

And, yes, this seller has amazing things.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is quite... ostentatious... for a men's ring :???: lol, but that comment probably reflects more on my increasing years and childhood in less accepting times

I tend to agree with this post. It's a "baller" pinky ring, imo. I like plain and single-stone for man's ring. Of course, that may be why I can't find any and have to make my own. I generally steer clear of diamonds in a man's ring -- a little Bond-villain-ish, imo.

Many of the men I encounter in the US West have big silver or gold rings with semiprecious stones (agate, turquoise) so a similar style with a killer cabochon sapphire (like Gypsy-style, if that's OK to say) would be my dream and I'd love just lookin' at it.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

JackTrick

Brilliant_Rock
I kind of love the ring. Although it’s just on the border of, “too many design elements” for my tastes.

It kind of reminds me of those rings designed to ward off the evil eye!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
...a lot of the photos on that vendor's site are way over-sharpened and way over-saturated -- like when yellow gold looks like brass! Also, when vendors report the "total" gem weight in the title and not the carat-weight of the center stone (i.e., the "eBay special") -- which is why you clicked on the link in the first place. And when they say "this ring will leave you speechless" instead of actually describing the ring. Doesn't make it a bad vendor, of course. But it does make you question the integrity, etc.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results