shape
carat
color
clarity

Look at this K emerald cut!

Lauralei101

Rough_Rock
I was just on Frank Darling’s website and came across this:

I have a lab MRB that has a brown tint that I don’t like but this tint looks pink to me. Thoughts on if that would truly show pink IRL? I would love that set in rose gold with trap sides.. anyone have anything like that they can show?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
That's a pretty cool color! I agree it has a pinky hue to it. I hope it would come through because that would look really cool

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It seems like the pink would show IRL. Is there a good return policy? If so, no harm in getting it!

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
That one's got a good chance of having visible pink in real life. Worth bringing in!

Lauralei101

Rough_Rock
It seems like the pink would show IRL. Is there a good return policy? If so, no harm in getting it!

I just ordered a platinum diamond band from their flash sale on IG which should be here soon. I haven’t read much about them.. testing their stuff out before diving in basically.. and I think if it’s still there in a couple weeks and I can find the right type of setting I might go for it. I’m so on the fence.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Looks like it may well be pink-brown in person and a rose gold cup would bump it up probably. Worth a look if that is what someone is looking for!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just on Frank Darling’s website and came across this:

I have a lab MRB that has a brown tint that I don’t like but this tint looks pink to me. Thoughts on if that would truly show pink IRL? I would love that set in rose gold with trap sides.. anyone have anything like that they can show?

It does look pink! Very pretty!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Nice! That has a really pleasant tone in the photos. Being a K, any color is going to be quite faint but if you set it in a very rich pinkish rose gold I bet it would really enhance it!

DO IT!! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results