shape
carat
color
clarity

Look at this K emerald cut!

Lauralei101

Rough_Rock
I was just on Frank Darling’s website and came across this:

I have a lab MRB that has a brown tint that I don’t like but this tint looks pink to me. Thoughts on if that would truly show pink IRL? I would love that set in rose gold with trap sides.. anyone have anything like that they can show?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
That's a pretty cool color! I agree it has a pinky hue to it. I hope it would come through because that would look really cool

Kim N

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It seems like the pink would show IRL. Is there a good return policy? If so, no harm in getting it!

Lauralei101

Rough_Rock
It seems like the pink would show IRL. Is there a good return policy? If so, no harm in getting it!

I just ordered a platinum diamond band from their flash sale on IG which should be here soon. I haven’t read much about them.. testing their stuff out before diving in basically.. and I think if it’s still there in a couple weeks and I can find the right type of setting I might go for it. I’m so on the fence.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Looks like it may well be pink-brown in person and a rose gold cup would bump it up probably. Worth a look if that is what someone is looking for!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just on Frank Darling’s website and came across this:

I have a lab MRB that has a brown tint that I don’t like but this tint looks pink to me. Thoughts on if that would truly show pink IRL? I would love that set in rose gold with trap sides.. anyone have anything like that they can show?

It does look pink! Very pretty!

musicloveranthony

Shiny_Rock
Nice! That has a really pleasant tone in the photos. Being a K, any color is going to be quite faint but if you set it in a very rich pinkish rose gold I bet it would really enhance it!

DO IT!! :D

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.