shape
carat
color
clarity

London Proposal,..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goodsy

Rough_Rock
Hey Guys... Im heading over to London in a few weeks... and I thought I could make our first holiday since a few years a memorable one by proposing.. which has been coming for a while mind u...

I was thinking of visiting some Palaces during the morning. Go for a walk at Hyde Park in the afternoon (we are staying at Thistle Kensington Gardens)....

Once its dark head back to the room...... during the day have the hotel organise some champagne, candles, maybe some music... and rose petals in the room spelling the words "Will You Marry Me" in english.... then as she turns around I will be down on one knee and propose in French, as she is French and I thought she would like to hear the words in her mother language.

Once all is said and done go out for dinner at a nice restaurant....

I want to try and make it special for her as this has been coming for awhile now and everyone knows its been coming... but timing has never been right..... but i dont want to wait any more...

Thoughts on this ? ideas ?

Thanks..

brown_eyes

Shiny_Rock
I think it sounds perfect!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
goodsy, that sounds like a fabulous plan!

She''s lucky to have you!!! Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results