shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR Anniversary Ring-- How much should I pay?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zimar1984

Rough_Rock
Hey All,

I am a new poster but I am so impressed by y''all and your diamond savvy!!

I married a poor young man and I never got a real engagement ring (sniffle), and while searching on Ebay I found LOGR, and I was thinking of having hubby get me this ring for our anniversary:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BAGUETTE-DIAMOND-14K-WHITE-GOLD-WEDDING-BAND-RING-/390183281739?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Wedding_Bands_with_Diamonds_Gemstones&hash=item5ad8bc644b#ht_5062wt_868

What do y''all think? Is it going to be as nice as the picure? How much do you think the ring is worth? I am thinking of finally biting the bullet and getting an engagement ring later this summer, is LOGR a good option for a setting? Obviously I am cheap, so if anyone knows of any other good sellers, let me know!

Thanks all!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,I don''t know anything about this vendor but if this seems like a good value for that price. I''m curios about what the experts think
1.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I have many LOGR rings and I am not sure if they will hold up to daily wear. They are great rings though in my opinion especially for the price! You never know what price those auctions will end at. It could be $150 .. or it could be $450. I have won some for $20 and others for a LOT LOT MORE.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
My wedding band is from LOGR, it is white gold with some pave like the Michael B petite crown lace. It''s holding up great so far 7 months married:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results