shape
carat
color
clarity

location,location,location!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gregc

Rough_Rock
Hi all.
I''m so glad i''ve come across this site.

I would like to pick your brains for the following information.

Where is the best place in the world to buy value for money diamonds. I''m obviously looking to get as cheap as possible but without sacrificing the cut, around the 1c mark.

Im in Ireland but would travel to anywhere to get the best deal.

Some people have told me Thailand is the cheapest, any comments?

Thanks for your help.

Greg
2.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
You can't get a definite answer. I suggest you to buy locally or from a place you trust --like the vendors that post here-- 'cause should you need service and assistance, you will always find someone ready help you!

gregc

Rough_Rock
I know it would be great to go somewhere local and trusted, but Ireland isn't that big a place and without enough competition prices tend to be hight, i'm just trying to get the best deal possible and cut out as many middlemen as possible.

The best place really would be to deal on the internet with people mentioned on this site.

But is it true that some countries are much cheaper for diamonds? (e.g I would imagine the US is cheaper than europe?)

Thanks

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results