shape
carat
color
clarity

Lioness and cubs - taking stock of 2017

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
For all of you who have followed our saga over the years - thank you for your PS dust, concern, positive energy and encouragement.

The girls and I have been home for one year. They are happy and have fully adjusted to life in the US. They made friends in their new schoosl immediately. They are healing from the damage caused by the ordeal of the past, and they are being spoiled rotten by their family here, which includes their stepdad and his family.

I'm home and working in my field once again, which helps me feel whole after being forced out of the job market for years by an endless custody proceeding overseas. My partner is the prince who whispered in my ear and reminded me of what I am capable of as I went to every interview. He did not give me the courage to do it. NO - he helped me remember that I have always had the courage to do it. That is the kind of man I want and the kind of love I need.

I can't even describe how powerless, beaten, downtrodden and defeated I felt while I was still married to an abusive religious fanatic. I would not have my daughters growing up like this in his sect, not when I know that they (and I) were capable of so much more.

The ex forgot one thing - you can only keep a Brooklyn girl down for so long before she roars!!

Happy New Year!!!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Nice to see you back, Lioness and to learn that things have turned around for the better in your life.
Wishing you a very happy new year!

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Nice to see you back, Lioness and to learn that things have turned around for the better in your life.
Wishing you a very happy new year!

Thank you, Garnetgirl, and a very happy new year to you!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so happy to see this update! Hoping this next year brings even more joy and continued strength to your family. (Your new SO sounds wonderful -- you definitely always had the strength to do anything!)

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
I am so happy to see this update! Hoping this next year brings even more joy and continued strength to your family. (Your new SO sounds wonderful -- you definitely always had the strength to do anything!)

Thank you!! All the best to you and yours too!!

Q

Queenie60

Wishing you the best in the new year!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a wonderful update! I remember when things were really difficult for you so it is nice to hear how things have evolved for you. Sounds like the three of you are thriving and doing well so that is excellent news! May 2018 be your best year yet!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello Lioness! Thank you for sharing your happy update with us and I am so happy for you and your family and wishing you all the best!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s really great to read this positive update Lioness! Very happy that you and your children are doing so well. Sending best wishes for a happy and healthy 2018!

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
Hello Lioness, great to hear that you and your family are doing well & wish you guys all the best!

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone!! I'm so ready to exhale and put this all behind us....

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you!!!:appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy New Year, Lioness! I think of you often and I am so glad you and the cubs are doing well. May 2018 bring you even more happiness and joy!

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you monarch64 and luv2sparkle!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such great news. I am so happy for you and your girls.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lioness, I have thought of you since 15... I'm very glad you have put the horrible experience behind you, your girls are doing well and you are working. Shout out to Brooklyn, I'm a Bronx girl!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's the best update ever! So happy for you and your girls! Hoping that you have only happiness and joy in your life from this point forward!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful update! I'm so happy and relieved to hear how you and the girls are doing! You have changed not only your path in life moving forward but that of your daughters. You've taught them to ensure they are treated with respect, and you've shown them that we have great inner strength and a large degree of control over our lives. If they choose to have a life partner, I'm sure they will make wiser choices based on what you're taught them through your actions; its important to try to make a smart choice about a partner, and its important to take action and get out of a toxic relationship if we find ourselves with someone who doesn't have the qualities we might have thought they had.

Wishing you continued happiness and success!

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Lioness, I have thought of you since 15... I'm very glad you have put the horrible experience behind you, your girls are doing well and you are working. Shout out to Brooklyn, I'm a Bronx girl!

Thank you!!1 Much love to the Bronx!!! :dance::dance::dance:

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
That's the best update ever! So happy for you and your girls! Hoping that you have only happiness and joy in your life from this point forward!

Thank you yennyfire!!

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful update! I'm so happy and relieved to hear how you and the girls are doing! You have changed not only your path in life moving forward but that of your daughters. You've taught them to ensure they are treated with respect, and you've shown them that we have great inner strength and a large degree of control over our lives. If they choose to have a life partner, I'm sure they will make wiser choices based on what you're taught them through your actions; its important to try to make a smart choice about a partner, and its important to take action and get out of a toxic relationship if we find ourselves with someone who doesn't have the qualities we might have thought they had.

Wishing you continued happiness and success!

Thank you, december-fire! I worry all the time over what sorts of partners they will choose. I was rather reassured when my older daughter made short work of some needy boy who has a crush on her and wouldn't stop texting her. She declared, "Who has time for boys in middle school?? No!! I'm having nothing to do with them until I'm 40!!!" Yeah, I'll remind her of that when she's 17! :lol::lol::lol: Still, she stuck to her boundaries at age 12, which bodes well for the future. The cub is fierce.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Continued best wishes and adulation! I forever remain a fan of yours, L.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best update ever!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, december-fire! I worry all the time over what sorts of partners they will choose. I was rather reassured when my older daughter made short work of some needy boy who has a crush on her and wouldn't stop texting her. She declared, "Who has time for boys in middle school?? No!! I'm having nothing to do with them until I'm 40!!!" Yeah, I'll remind her of that when she's 17! :lol::lol::lol: Still, she stuck to her boundaries at age 12, which bodes well for the future. The cub is fierce.

Love it! :lol-2: :lol-2: :lol-2:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No video required!

Get her to write it on paper, sign and date it, and have it witnessed.
Then you can frame it and keep it forever.

I just happen to be the proud owner of a framed napkin from a dinner out years ago. :mrgreen2:

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
No video required!

Get her to write it on paper, sign and date it, and have it witnessed.
Then you can frame it and keep it forever.

I just happen to be the proud owner of a framed napkin from a dinner out years ago. :mrgreen2:

Grat idea! She said it again tonight - Nothing to do with boys until she's 40! :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results