carat
color
clarity

Lightbox Loose Stones up to 2ct Just Became Available

2B2

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!
What do think?

To my untrained eye, I love it! I’m happy to get something that I can put into a new setting. For the price, it made it easy not to overthink. I still long for an OMC or an elongated cushion from Distinctive Gem but have decision paralysis so this scratches the itch for now. It won’t ruin my enjoyment but I’m curious how it reads to other people.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock

shelikessparkles

Rough_Rock
Has anyone received a loose 1 ct blue? I would love to see how the blue color looks in pics.

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
Photo dump sorry for the size, I don't know how to resize them 20211109_092029.jpg
Top is an 8mm EF Moissanite earing with the 2ct LB stone
20211109_092040.jpg 20211109_092218.jpg
2ct LB beside my E oval
20211109_092310.jpg
Compared again to EF OEC Moissanite

Overall I love the stone, not sure what I am going to do with it.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got my pendant today. Not a loose stone, but I thought I would share anyway. I can see no color, it looks lovely. And huge!!! But I will evaluate it closer in better light tomorrow.

The chain is extremely thin and the setting is not the best because it keeps flipping. I thought it would sit flat and misunderstood the pictures online, but they have made it pionty/ triangular in the back and not flat. I will have it reset in a ring eventually.

20211109_165645.jpg

Attachments

• 20211109_170736.jpg
    20211109_170736.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 16

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Awesome!

Someone please alert me when the pinks come out!!

I know, the pinks are lagging. They only have up to 1.5 carat right now. I wonder if it's because of issues w/getting a consistent color?

Alexmv1

Rough_Rock
Wh
I am finding my 2C pendant quite difficult to photograph due to the setting that flips. I am hoping to get better pics when I can get it to my jeweler to unset it. pendant1.jpg Pendant2.jpg

at do you think of the color? Ive ordered two so far. Returned one and still dont know if i should keep the whiter one because of the cut

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
Wh

at do you think of the color? Ive ordered two so far. Returned one and still dont know if i should keep the whiter one because of the cut

I actually just got back from my jeweler who unset the stone. The colour is measuring H-I. I'm probably the wrong person to ask about colour though as I prefer a bit of warmth in my stones. The cut is so lovely that the stone does face up pretty white, something my jeweler commented on. It is really your own preference that matters. If you look at your stone and see colour and that bothers you, you could always return it and wait for the larger finest cut stones to be released.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
This is the response from Lightbox about the restock of the 2 carat lab diamonds.
E3A1E1F4-3B9A-4112-99CC-9E90126DE301.jpeg
I received my 2 carat tw cushion cut lab diamonds today. I was expecting the stones to look more splintery like the RB but they have a sort of crushed ice appearance. I decided to keep them. The back’s are super flimsy though. I had to replace them immediately before wearing them.

I think I will still be sending the 2 carat RB back’s since I also received my OEC from my jeweler today as well today.
0C67FCCE-6A27-491D-936F-82CBA09104F7.jpeg
DCD4A8BA-04B5-48FA-B755-444F9A48A381.jpeg

misscamels

Rough_Rock
This is the response from Lightbox about the restock of the 2 carat lab diamonds.
E3A1E1F4-3B9A-4112-99CC-9E90126DE301.jpeg
I received my 2 carat tw cushion cut lab diamonds today. I was expecting the stones to look more splintery like the RB but they have a sort of crushed ice appearance. I decided to keep them. The back’s are super flimsy though. I had to replace them immediately before wearing them.

I think I will still be sending the 2 carat RB back’s since I also received my OEC from my jeweler today as well today.
0C67FCCE-6A27-491D-936F-82CBA09104F7.jpeg
DCD4A8BA-04B5-48FA-B755-444F9A48A381.jpeg

I’d like to hear more about that OEC!

Alexmv1

Rough_Rock
Does anyone feel like in certain lightings theirs is really dark? Ive never had a round over .5 ct so im not sure if this is norm. My princess cut does not do this

misscamels

Rough_Rock
Does anyone feel like in certain lightings theirs is really dark? Ive never had a round over .5 ct so im not sure if this is norm. My princess cut does not do this

I’ve found my larger MRBs go darker in photos! I blamed my potato level photography skills for that one :)
That said, different lighting WILL change how the stone looks! Hope this helps!

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone ordered a 1.5 carat in pink? I'm curious about the color in the larger sizes...

shelikessparkles

Rough_Rock

AL12

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been on hiatus since 2014 after buying my e-ring through the help of amazing Price scope members but now I’m back and definitely thinking that the price for these LB diamonds should not be passed up. I’ve been reading and trying to catch up but for those who have been tracking LB for awhile…any idea if they would offer non-RB loose stones at 2ct or comparable in the near future? I have my heart set on a cushion cut…

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got my pendant today. Not a loose stone, but I thought I would share anyway. I can see no color, it looks lovely. And huge!!! But I will evaluate it closer in better light tomorrow.

The chain is extremely thin and the setting is not the best because it keeps flipping. I thought it would sit flat and misunderstood the pictures online, but they have made it pionty/ triangular in the back and not flat. I will have it reset in a ring eventually.

20211109_165645.jpg

I just want to come back here with an uppdate re the pendant. I have worn it every day since I got it and the setting has really grown on me. I was very unimpressed when I got it, but now I think it is great. It doesnt flip the way I thought, instead it kind of dances really beautifully and keeps in place. The chain, although super thin, looks very modern somehow. I am hoping lightbox will keep this setting when they start selling 3 ct. Then I would get that in a heartbeat and put this 2 ct in a ring. Until then I think I will keep the pendant as is, which is really not at all what I had planned..!

undefvar

Rough_Rock
I just want to come back here with an uppdate re the pendant. I have worn it every day since I got it and the setting has really grown on me. I was very unimpressed when I got it, but now I think it is great. It doesnt flip the way I thought, instead it kind of dances really beautifully and keeps in place. The chain, although super thin, looks very modern somehow. I am hoping lightbox will keep this setting when they start selling 3 ct. Then I would get that in a heartbeat and put this 2 ct in a ring. Until then I think I will keep the pendant as is, which is really not at all what I had planned..!

Thank you for sharing this. I ordered one of the 2ct pendants for my wife earlier this week. It arrived today and your original concerns about the pointed back have had me stressed out since ordering. I even thought about trying it on myself, but then realized there's no way it's going to fit an 18.5" neck lol.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing this. I ordered one of the 2ct pendants for my wife earlier this week. It arrived today and your original concerns about the pointed back have had me stressed out since ordering. I even thought about trying it on myself, but then realized there's no way it's going to fit an 18.5" neck lol.

The last sentence is priceless!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Sorry for stressing you out! :D

I had a very traditional view of how a pendant should look, with a a flat back. I still think the chain will break at some point though for being so thin, but it sure seems sturdier than it looks. And I have started really liking the way it gives all the focus to the diamond.

Please come back and share your thoughts once she has got it! (And after a few weeks haha)

undefvar

Rough_Rock
Sorry for stressing you out! :D

I had a very traditional view of how a pendant should look, with a a flat back. I still think the chain will break at some point though for being so thin, but it sure seems sturdier than it looks. And I have started really liking the way it gives all the focus to the diamond.

Please come back and share your thoughts once she has got it! (And after a few weeks haha)

I will report back after Christmas. I need to find a chance to take it outside (or into any room with better lighting than my office) to get some pictures and videos to share and solicit feedback on. I might order an Idealscope to check it out with before giving it to her.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results