shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox 25% off at Reed’s

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
@Kaihern They have some 1ct and close to 1ct stones on sale that aren’t pierced.

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I’m amazed that you’re able to find these great deals! :bigsmile:

Kaihern

Rough_Rock

Couldn't see the diamonds in your given link, this is an alternative one:))
Thanks for letting me know about this alternative site. Sadly they don't stock larger sized white solitaires

@123ducklings would reeds accept non USA credit cards? Based on your experience. I'm a buyer outside of the States :)) although I've lived there for half a year. Wonderful place, wonderful people!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock

Couldn't see the diamonds in your given link, this is an alternative one:))
Thanks for letting me know about this alternative site. Sadly they don't stock larger sized white solitaires

@123ducklings would reeds accept non USA credit cards? Based on your experience. I'm a buyer outside of the States :)) although I've lived there for half a year. Wonderful place, wonderful people!

I’m sorry my first link didn’t work! I haven’t shopped with Reed’s so I am not sure of their policies; you would have to check.

Here is a link for a 1ct white princess cut on sale: https://www.reeds.com/lightbox-prin...plated-pendant-necklace-1ctw-plu20050795.html

Here is a link for a 7/8ct white round on sale:
https://www.reeds.com/lightbox-lab-grown-two-diamond-in-pink-pendant-necklace-1ctw-plu20050993.html

Here is a link for a 1ct white cushion cut on sale: https://www.reeds.com/lightbox-cushion-cut-lab-grown-diamond-pendant-necklace-1ct-plu20050910.html

There are other options but those looked like the best deals on ~1ct white stones from what I could see. Good luck in your search!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the necklace with two different color diamonds!

tenshix

Rough_Rock
@123ducklings thanks a ton! Purchased the 7/8 round, at 600usd. They had a 100off every 700 spend discount and I used that. Added a small trinket to bump the cart to 700

Would you mind sharing the code for 100off every 700 spend? I only see 50off for every 99 spend.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Received it, thought it would be nice to report back how the diamond looks. Really glad with the cut and the color I got.

Thank you for posting! If you can, please add this to the “Photos of Lightbox Jewelry” thread too

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Received it, thought it would be nice to report back how the diamond looks. Really glad with the cut and the color I got.

Beautiful. Can’t wait to see what you do with it. You mentioned on another tread that you are not US based. Did the ship internationally to you?

Kaihern

Rough_Rock
I had it shipped to a forwarder, and then to my place. Comgateway was used for my instance.

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
I had it shipped to a forwarder, and then to my place. Comgateway was used for my instance.

Ah ok. I must look into that. Did you have to pay Import & customs fees?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oooo good to know! Are you in Canada, by any chance?

Kaihern

Rough_Rock
Im based in Singapore, so I had to pay Singapore's import taxes. There was no taxes on USA side as the destination state of the forwarder is in Oregon, 0% goods state tax

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Im based in Singapore, so I had to pay Singapore's import taxes. There was no taxes on USA side as the destination state of the forwarder is in Oregon, 0% goods state tax

Thank you. Thanks good to know.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Just a FYI - my AmEx has a $50 of $250 purchase promo for Reeds. Not sure if every AmEx cardholder gets the same things but def worth checking your credit cards before purchasing!

Kaihern

Rough_Rock
Would like to echo what many have said of lightbox diamonds. They are near colourless and have no inclusions under loupe.

A few months ago had the intention to reset a 0.8 lightbox diamond into a ring. So here it is!! 6 clawed solitaire in white gold.

Much appreciation for @123ducklings as the enabler for me to get the nice diamond.

Under shadow

Under bright light

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Would like to echo what many have said of lightbox diamonds. They are near colourless and have no inclusions under loupe.

A few months ago had the intention to reset a 0.8 lightbox diamond into a ring. So here it is!! 6 clawed solitaire in white gold.

Much appreciation for @123ducklings as the enabler for me to get the nice diamond.

Under shadow

Under bright light

Congrats on your ring! It’s lovely! Thank you so much for coming back to update the thread with video; lots of people have been asking about LB recently and I know these vids will be helpful to them and others on the board.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@123ducklings thanks for the heads-up! Just ordered and hoping the size will be big enough!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results