shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox 1ct princess white diamond

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
I've been wondering what the cut/color/clarity of their lab-grown diamonds would be like. Thanks for posting pics.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
76154EB8-2D7E-462C-AA8B-048318C15B94.jpeg 6211D99F-1B1D-46E2-9A15-253381F94D90.jpeg
I've been wondering what the cut/color/clarity of their lab-grown diamonds would be like. Thanks for posting pics.

It looks good next to my D Round diamond. I didn’t have good lighting but I promise - the square looked good. So that was cool! Like you, I was very curious.

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
76154EB8-2D7E-462C-AA8B-048318C15B94.jpeg 6211D99F-1B1D-46E2-9A15-253381F94D90.jpeg

It looks good next to my D Round diamond. I didn’t have good lighting but I promise - the square looked good. So that was cool! Like you, I was very curious.

I read somewhere that they are launching a lab grown ring line in January!!!! Your pics have helped me feel comfortable buying a ring from them if I see one I like. I think the prices will continue to fall in the next 2-5 yrs. I can't wait! I LOVE moissanite for what it is, and it's super sparkly which I love but I would jump at the chance to purchased a well cut 2 carat round lab grown diamond. I've been keeping an eye out on Better Than Diamond Takara diamonds.

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful!:geek2: Thanks for sharing your very helpful photos. ;)2

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I read somewhere that they are launching a lab grown ring line in January!!!! Your pics have helped me feel comfortable buying a ring from them if I see one I like. I think the prices will continue to fall in the next 2-5 yrs. I can't wait! I LOVE moissanite for what it is, and it's super sparkly which I love but I would jump at the chance to purchased a well cut 2 carat round lab grown diamond. I've been keeping an eye out on Better Than Diamond Takara diamonds.

Oh wow, where did you read this???!!! Amazing!

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow, where did you read this???!!! Amazing!
I read it on their IG page. They are asked at least a dozen times a day if they are going to sell fashion rings and bigger stones.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I read it on their IG page. They are asked at least a dozen times a day if they are going to sell fashion rings and bigger stones.

Thanks! I’m really enjoying following this company.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I mean to say I enjoy following what’s going on.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting ever so patiently for more photos of your spectacular ring and bands pretty please @MrsKBP :love::appl:
And yes to more diamonds for your third wedding anniversary!:bigsmile:

I'm not sure if you're following the Tianyu or StarGems (Chinese moissanite sellers) but I noticed Tianyu posted on IG that they are now selling lab grown diamonds (HPHT). Here's a link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrP_5L4HAKI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1amhioxfqycqu

Wooooah so interesting!!! Thank you for telling me! Any idea about prices?

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
Wooooah so interesting!!! Thank you for telling me! Any idea about prices?
Someone got a quote from Tianyu, she posted it on the last few pages. She did the math and it came out to around $1500/ct. There's no info on cut grade, color or clarity. We aren't willing to be Guinea pigs for Chinese mmd, especially because the Takara lab grown diamond made in the USA by Better Than Diamond will be cutting larger sizes in January. All their stones are certified Ideal cut E, F or G colored, IF to VV1 for the same price.

Last edited:

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
I have a very detailed post under the thread "sites to buy lab grown diamonds" in the lab grown diamond forum. It's worth a read when you get a chance.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results