shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox 1ct pendant back in stock!

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
You can pay $200 more or wait who knows when for their 2ct studs.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Buttercookies (love your name by the way) thank you for alerting us to this! I just checked it out, and it says low stock, but seems like it is still available! But what really caught my eye, was in the "new in" section. They had 1.5 ctw studs for $1400 (sold out unfortunately). I'm curious if anyone remembers seeing that before?

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Buttercookies (love your name by the way) thank you for alerting us to this! I just checked it out, and it says low stock, but seems like it is still available! But what really caught my eye, was in the "new in" section. They had 1.5 ctw studs for $1400 (sold out unfortunately). I'm curious if anyone remembers seeing that before?

Yes. I’ve seen that before. Their 3/4 white pendant is still available in sterling for $700. You can buy 2 to reset into stud and it would still cost the same!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Yes. I’ve seen that before. Their 3/4 white pendant is still available in sterling for $700. You can buy 2 to reset into stud and it would still cost the same!

Thank you for telling me! I will seriously consider doing that. I just need to be certain that I would prefer 1.5 ctw rather than 2 ctw. Still pondering that... I am also considering going the route of rarecarat rather than Lightbox.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock

I’ve seen those too! Let us know if you go for them!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I purchased 2 1-carat Lightbox necklaces while they were available, which I intend to turn into earrings. I received them and thought they look great! I just looked at the Vrai site and see that I can get 2 1-carat stones for $2400. By the time I swap the LB necklaces into settings, I'm probably looking at the same price.

Any suggestions about which way to go? I didn't see any info on Vrai's cut so wasn't sure if they are comparable.

I'd appreciate any thoughts!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased 2 1-carat Lightbox necklaces while they were available, which I intend to turn into earrings. I received them and thought they look great! I just looked at the Vrai site and see that I can get 2 1-carat stones for $2400. By the time I swap the LB necklaces into settings, I'm probably looking at the same price.

Any suggestions about which way to go? I didn't see any info on Vrai's cut so wasn't sure if they are comparable.

I just tagged you in another thread about 2ctw options that might have helpful info for you. I’m not sure any PSers have bought the Vrai studs yet so I don’t know about cut quality. Speaking generally about Vrai stones it seems they are lovely, especially the emerald cuts, but can tend to be generous on their color grading (warmer stones).

Pros of LB: you have them in hand, you have complete control over settings

Pros of Vrai: convenience of having ready-made product

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I just tagged you in another thread about 2ctw options that might have helpful info for you. I’m not sure any PSers have bought the Vrai studs yet so I don’t know about cut quality. Speaking generally about Vrai stones it seems they are lovely, especially the emerald cuts, but can tend to be generous on their color grading (warmer stones).

Pros of LB: you have them in hand, you have complete control over settings

Pros of Vrai: convenience of having ready-made product

Thank you! Very good summary!! I was now second guessing my assumption that I need a new setting for the 2ctw. If not, then the cost of LB would likely still be lower (inc the setting fee).

Thanks! Appreciate the perspective!

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
If you are tech savvy and use Instagram
parksfinegroup is posting some paired lab diamonds
not sure how they compare to lightbox
and just as lightbox is always sold out so are his listings all gone ( I think u have to turn notifications on)
I still can never catch them , but putting it out there

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock

Hi. I also did the same thing! I bought 2 1carat pendant as well planning to reset them with 18k and la pousette backings (my favorite). Like @123ducklings said, you have complete control over setting.

I also loop the diamond. One of them has excellent cut with perfect heart and arrow which I’m surprised. The second one is very good with near perfect heart and arrow. I can’t see any inclusion.

I’m ecstatic about them since I save so much going lab with them. This will be my last jewelry purschase as I feel my collection is complete. :praise:

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Hi. I also did the same thing! I bought 2 1carat pendant as well planning to reset them with 18k and la pousette backings (my favorite). Like @123ducklings said, you have complete control over setting.

I also loop the diamond. One of them has excellent cut with perfect heart and arrow which I’m surprised. The second one is very good with near perfect heart and arrow. I can’t see any inclusion.

I’m ecstatic about them since I save so much going lab with them. This will be my last jewelry purschase as I feel my collection is complete. :praise:

What?! LAST jewelry purchase? We need a thread on your whole collection once the earrings are finished!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results