shape
carat
color
clarity

Leverback lovelies from IDJ

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies!
After several months of drooling over all of your beatiful studs, I hiked over to IDJ to scope out a pair for myself as an early birthday gift. I was looking for something in the .80 ct range but when I tried them on, I didn't love them. They were gorgeous and sparkly but all of you look so elegant in your studs and on me they were just...blah. After some friendly chitchat, Jade and Shlomit suggested that I try some leverbacks. My heart spun around and I fell head over heels in love. They set the stones and I was able to pick them up the next day. Thanks so much to Jade, Shlomit, Kristina, and Yekutiel for being so sweet and offering such great service.

So here are my new baby earblings. The main stones are .84 ct total, E SI1 rounds.
It took me twice as long as usual to get back to work because I stopped at every mirror and store window to admire my ears along the way :love:

mrsblue_leverbacks.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so different from conventional lever backs and I love them! They look stunning on you!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much AprilBaby!

My piercings are a little too high on the lobe so I think this type of setting helps balances them out.

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
Pretty! Now the tough part is not touching them constantly.

Riesz

Rough_Rock
Wow! I love them! Very elegant. :)

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the compliments, Riesz!

IE_Princess: You got me!! I've been fiddling with them like mad and grinning like a fool all day.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are awesome Mrs Blue!! I like that look - very sparkly, too, I'm sure!! Aren't they amazing at IDJ??? :appl: So glad you are loving your new earrings!!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Finally some leverbcks! I also don't pull off studs very well, they also tend to poke into my neck so I prefer hoops and leverbacks! Those are AMAZING!!!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi--Thanks so much for the kind words. I was shy about going to IDJ the first time because my budget is very modest in comparison to that of other PSers, but the staff fussed over me as if I were buying the Star of Africa lol. They are super sweet and I love them to bits for letting me try on so many different earrings and eternity bands.

Fi.Z: It's great to hear from a fellow leverback lover. :wavey: I get the neck pokey thing too. Thank heaven (and great jewelers!) for leverbacks.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Here are the obligatory pics:

mrsblue_leverbacks2.jpg

mrsblue_leverbacks3.jpg

mrsblue_leverbacks4.jpg

mrsblue_leverbacks5.jpg

stci

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! Congrats!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful! I think leverbacks are so great - they look sexy to me somehow and I love how the movement lets the diamonds really sparkle.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love those! It's the best of both worlds between diamond studs and diamond hoops :naughty: Added to my wish list!!!
Enjoy!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them! I like leverbacks anyways and those look extra nice. They have that extra "bling", but look so wearable, like you can dress them up or down. :love:

Here's a question. Does the very bottom of the earring (the largest stone) move, or is it stationary? Inquiring minds want to know!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great close up pics! They look like very comfortable earrings!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
stci, Rosebloom, marci, woofmama, and Enerchi: Thanks so much for the compliments and kind words :))

part gypsy: They move a little but it's more of a jiggle than a swing. In the last pic you can see that the stone on the left shifted to the left. That's about as far as it goes.

purpleshirt

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Congrats!

I had a lovely pair of .5tw lever backs & let my (then) 4 yr old dd wear them because she loved them! Well she lost one & for years I've wanted to replace them. I think you just inspired me to think about replacing them & upgrading! :)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're gorgeous, the perfect amount of bling!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results