shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's see you and your SO version 2011! :)

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
Post your current fave of you and your SO. Here's mine when we went on vacation in June.

myhoneyandme.jpg

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
silly.jpg

a picture of us, being silly before bed.

and a lovely picture of the S/O
albert.jpg

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
Here we are in Cancun last year..he is too tall and cut his head off!! lol

042.JPG

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
This is us at the Press Telegram Suite for a concert at the Staples Center a couple of months ago. I love this picture because it was an awesome evening! heandi_0.jpg

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
Here is a picture of us from this weekend....we had been driving for about 4-5hours so we aren't at our bests haha

IMG_2070a.jpg

Ravenne

Rough_Rock
Here we are on ... one of our anniversaries ... It can only be one of two but I can't remember which. :lol: We like chinese food big time and we usually go to PF Chang's for special occasion dinners. Otherwise it's hibachi (Yummmm).

PFChangs1.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I'll have to post mine a little later, but I wanted to say how great all of you look!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everyone's photos so far! I know I'm not a lady in waiting but hope I can join in this thread...
I was actually browsing through old photos the other day and was surprised to see how much we have changed over 10 years. I know everyone thinks this but I really thought we stayed looking pretty much the same but wow, photos do not lie LOL.
Here are some before (marriage) and after. Not in order, sorry. First one was New Year's Eve from 2000-2001. Second photo was summer of 2002. Third photo is from this autumn and last photo was from 2004.

ETA: The 2nd photo (from the botannical gardens) cannot be from 2002 I just realized as my dh is wearing his wedding band LOL so it has to be after 2004 and I am guessing it is spring/summer of 2005 or 6. Not sure why the digital reading shows 2002 though (?)

missy n greg ny's eve 2001.jpg

missyngregbotannicalgardnes.jpg

missyandgregautumn2011.jpeg

missyngreg04.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last photo (I promise) enjoying our tandem cycling adventures...something we do as often as time and weather permits...
thanks for letting me share with you guys!

tandem.jpg

TwinkleStar

Shiny_Rock
It's so cool to put screen names to pics! You guys all look so happy! :appl:

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
I think the SO would be quite upset if I posted his picture - but I wanted to say you guys are all so cute (and brave!)

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Well, as some of you may know, my (now ex) SO and I ended things in May, and therefore, I asked to be removed from the list. This is my new guy and I, taken a few months ago. Hopefully I can join the list again someday soon.....

us.png

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
Awww I agree! Everyone looks so happy!

Emeraldcanary54

Rough_Rock
abrunching.jpg

My SO and I this summer in Chicago.

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Fun! Every couple is adorable! Here is one of my boyfriend and I in January.

Spirit2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results