shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s put some faces with rings... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 2:40:23 PM
Author: poshpepper
ulualoha -- your pictures are fabulous, you both look so happy!

And your ''zoo'' (I use the term in the most loving way since that is how I refer to my own pets) is just too adorable. I have birds and kitties too (and dogs!) and I love how you posted pictures of all of them! Your birdies are just too cute for words and your kitties and doggy are too!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Poshpepper....we were so lucky with our photographer. He was incredible. Very creative...which is my taste though I have nothing against traditional mind you.

As for the zoo (which I call them too
1.gif
...if not I lovingly call them the critters or our furfamily)...they are great pets. They are very sweet and loving...sometimes mischevious but really great pets! My parrot is talking up a storm right now...she''s so funny! I know she''s trying to get me to play with her...I am so wrapped around her wing! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
ulualoha

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 8:48:41 AM
Author: cdt1101
Here is me and my fiance.....

Very cute picture! You look wonderful in green! Your ring is gorgeous too. Very elegant! Congratulations!
36.gif
Have you set a date yet?

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
thanks ulu! We have set a date...June 14, 2008! can''t wait
36.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/1/2007 12:52:58 PM
Author: cdt1101
thanks ulu! We have set a date...June 14, 2008! can''t wait
36.gif

Oh that''s a great time of year! Congratulations!!! How exciting!
36.gif

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
WOW guys, I''m loving this post! Why didn''t I see it before?!

Question, where in the gallery are you guys uploading photos? I see in the gallery there is a place for pets, etc, but what about the other catagories?
Sorry, don''t want to put things in the wrong place! LOL!

Any hints?!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ulu, no, I''m not in VA, I''m in IL and just got a new job here, I was just saying we''re new job twins with respect to timing, not proximity!
9.gif

Cdt, you and your FI are adorable! Your ring is gorgeous as well, thanks for sharing and putting faces to screen names, hee hee!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/1/2007 9:54:28 PM
Author: StarSpun

Question, where in the gallery are you guys uploading photos? I see in the gallery there is a place for pets, etc, but what about the other catagories?

Any hints?!

Hi StarSpun,

I can''t figure out how to do posting of pictures via the galleries so I could make one nice collage and not inundate everyone with a ton of pics...that''s why I had to post them one by one. If you get more insight...do you mind letting me know? I''d be interested in learning how to do it too! I feel so badly I have only been able to post things one by one. Sorry I am not actually helping you...but I wanted you to know that someone else feels your pain!
28.gif

Hugs,
ulualoha

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Holy shnikees! Everyone here is simply BEAUTIFUL! You ladies all need to do modeling on the side or something--I have seriously NEVER seen such a large group of amazingly gorgeous women before! Thank you for sharing your lovely selves, your handsome men and your sparky (and furry) treasures!!
9.gif
36.gif

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/2/2007 8:42:07 AM
Author: ulualoha

Any hints?!

Hi StarSpun,

I can''t figure out how to do posting of pictures via the galleries so I could make one nice collage and not inundate everyone with a ton of pics...that''s why I had to post them one by one. If you get more insight...do you mind letting me know? I''d be interested in learning how to do it too! I feel so badly I have only been able to post things one by one. Sorry I am not actually helping you...but I wanted you to know that someone else feels your pain!
28.gif

Hugs,

ulualoha

Haha, ok I feel better now!
28.gif
Well I have kinda a collage too, but I am still not sure where to put them! I saw a place for pets, and of course there is the ring section, but where do you put the pics of yourself? All I see is catagories for travel, hobbies, etc. Any idea?!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/2/2007 11:49:59 AM
Date: 9/2/2007 8:42:07 AM

Any hints?!

Hi StarSpun,

28.gif

Hugs,

ulualoha

Haha, ok I feel better now!
28.gif
Well I have kinda a collage too, but I am still not sure where to put them! I saw a place for pets, and of course there is the ring section, but where do you put the pics of yourself? All I see is catagories for travel, hobbies, etc. Any idea?!

Hi StarSpun,

I haven''t ventured out there yet...I wish I could help you more...I have just been posting everything one by one on the actual boards. Hopefully someone can chime in...there are so many very talented posters out there....I am so sorry I couldn''t help more....

Hugs,
ulualoha

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/1/2007 10:22:38 PM
Author: monarch64
Ulu, no, I''m not in VA, I''m in IL and just got a new job here, I was just saying we''re new job twins with respect to timing, not proximity!
9.gif

Cdt, you and your FI are adorable! Your ring is gorgeous as well, thanks for sharing and putting faces to screen names, hee hee!

Hi Monarch...

Oh I am sorry...I am such a dork! Congrats to you! Do you know my family was from IL...Wayne Cty area...I am trying to do research on my family there. It has been quite fun actually! I hope that things go great with your new job! When do you start your new job? I start mine on September 21 which I think is kind of cool. Most companies have the first day on Mondays. I like the idea of a Friday start date! Anyhow, I hope you have a great day tomorrow!

Hugs,
ulualoha
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ulu, September 21st is my 4th wedding anniversary!!! Something tells me your first day of work will be a lucky day for you...lol!
35.gif
Best of luck with the new job! ETA: I started my job two weeks ago, I work Tuesday through Saturday and I loved the idea of a first day not being on a Monday, ha!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/2/2007 9:12:20 AM
Author: gwendolyn
Holy shnikees! Everyone here is simply BEAUTIFUL! You ladies all need to do modeling on the side or something--I have seriously NEVER seen such a large group of amazingly gorgeous women before! Thank you for sharing your lovely selves, your handsome men and your sparky (and furry) treasures!!
9.gif
36.gif

Are you kidding Gwendolyn!?! You are drop dead gorgeous you know! I think your avatar is one of my favorites! You look so elegant and beautiful!

Sending you hugs,
ulualoha
1.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 1:56:06 AM
Author: monarch64
Ulu, September 21st is my 4th wedding anniversary!!! Something tells me your first day of work will be a lucky day for you...lol!
35.gif
Best of luck with the new job! ETA: I started my job two weeks ago, I work Tuesday through Saturday and I loved the idea of a first day not being on a Monday, ha!

Oh my goodness! Congrats to you early! I am so happy for you! Thanks for the happy wishes! Your new job sounds awesome! I love the idea of no "Monday" mornings! May I ask you what field you are in? I work in engineering although I studied Psych...go figure...my application of it is daily dealing with my engineering cohorts!
28.gif
Anyhow, I hope this finds you well and that you have a wonderful day today!

Hugs,
uualoha

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 12:23:14 PM
Are you kidding Gwendolyn!?! You are drop dead gorgeous you know! I think your avatar is one of my favorites! You look so elegant and beautiful!

Sending you hugs,

ulualoha
1.gif
Oh no no no, that isn''t me, chicadee!! *laughs* When I signed up here, I didn''t realize a lot of folks had themselves as their avatars, otherwise I wouldn''t have used that one. That''s my favourite singer, Tori Amos! I WISH I was half as beautiful as she is! But thanks for the thought!!
37.gif
9.gif

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Ok, well I guess no one had answers for where to put pictures. I still have no idea where to post pictures of us, so I put them in 'Engagment Pictures'. I had made these collages for another site but never used them, so I added some ring shots and post engagement shots to them!

Some pics of Bryan and I....Bryan with Theodore Mittens the himilayan cat, and his two dogs back in PEI, Chipper and Sheeva. A couple of me in there too, looking kinda nerdy and enjoying a margarita in the Florida Keys!
395x375.aspx

Here's a few pics of us together. One of them is post engagement:)
313x375.aspx

Here are our fur(and feather!) babies. The grey cockatiel is Charlie, and the lighter colored one is Cocoa. They are too cute and love to talk and mimic songs!
The big white poofy thing is Theodore Mittens. He gets along with the birds, I don't think he's really a cat under all that fur.
I also included a pic of our 'home on wheels'. We call him Mr. Escalade, and the truck is Calvin. We gave up our condo over a year ago and took to living all over North America instead:D
And yes, the animals LOVE to travel!
500x366.aspx

:)

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/2/2007 9:12:20 AM
Author: gwendolyn
9.gif
36.gif

I meant to mention this in my post, silly me. I noticed that too, this forum should be voted best looking forum members! Seriously!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
You all are simply adorable.!!!!!!!!!!

Linda

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2007 9:26:55 PM
Here''s our Hahn''s Macaw Midori...she knows how to say I love you, Pretty Bird, John''s a dork and most embarassingly, she imitates my laugh when I am on the phone.
That is too funny -- my dad has an Amazon parrot named Billy that says "hello", does that "woo woo" whistle, "uh oh", "What" (While annoying bobbing his head up and down and repeating what what what what), "good boy" and he imitates laughter as well. It''s creepy to be in the other room on the phone and hear "rehehehehehheheheheh"

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
StarSpun,

You are just too cute! What a great set of collages you put together! If only I were that talented!!!

I LOVE Theodore Mittens...I'm not sure he's really a cat, either, but he looks like a total lovebug!!!

Have we seen your engagement ring in "Show Me the Ring" yet?

I'll go look for it, but if not, be sure to share some photos of it over there for us, too!

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!
36.gif

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 5:09:44 PM
Author: Harleigh
StarSpun,

You are just too cute! What a great set of collages you put together! If only I were that talented!!!

I LOVE Theodore Mittens...I''m not sure he''s really a cat, either, but he looks like a total lovebug!!!

Have we seen your engagement ring in ''Show Me the Ring'' yet?

I''ll go look for it, but if not, be sure to share some photos of it over there for us, too!

36.gif

Haha, thank you for the kind words. I got kinda impatient with the collages, as you can tell;-)
Thedore is quite the character. Loves to play fetch amoung other games that aren''t really ''rated for cat''. LOL!

I did a few posts about my ring, for sure, but now that I think of it, I don''t think I posted in that thread at all! That will have to be fixed right away!

2.gif

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 5:09:44 PM
Author: Harleigh
StarSpun,

I LOVE Theodore Mittens...I''m not sure he''s really a cat, either, but he looks like a total lovebug!!!

Have we seen your engagement ring in ''Show Me the Ring'' yet?

I''ll go look for it, but if not, be sure to share some photos of it over there for us, too!

36.gif

Oh wait, yes I did. I thought you were talking about the eye candy folder at the top of that page;-)
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-got-the-ring-55-d-if-in-g-a-tension-setting-wheeeeeee.55854/
More pics....and fire pics!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Starspun, you and your FI could be models!!!

In fact all the PS''ers are gorgeous! Yay for this thread
9.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay my face is my avatar and here''s my ring!

ring on leaf 3.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Wow, StarSpun...that is one really cool ring! I love that no one else would have it! Congrats on that beauty!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2007 7:42:51 PM
Author: HollyS

Date: 8/29/2007 12:20:13 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
US at christmas...
Aren''t you guys the cutest? Lovely picture.

Thanks Holly!! and my buddy skippy!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL, my avatar changed! Sorry, here I am (far right in the pink shirt)

792927624505_0_BG.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
And this is TJ and I-The lighting was really bad, we were on a pub crawl in Newport, RI

m_d316d45005a7d087f0641e929cdfba1d.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You and your FI are so cute HH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results