shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege ring finally done and being shipped!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Dear @allycat0303 ,
I have a love-hate reaction towards your husband. I LOVE that he finally got you a ring that you deserve, but HATE how he’s making you (and all of us) wait:lol:. Doesn’t he know that what he does to one PSer, he does to the entire PS community?? Oh, such cruelty…

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's kind of funny he just realized a 5 ct with halo might not be an everyday wear-to- work ring! :lol: But I am glad because you just could NOT tie that on your scrubs anyway!!! Hopefully he will present it to you soon! It sounds like he did a nice job choosing the diamond! I hope you're feeling better!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I think it is too. I think he planned some sort of thing though.

Here’s the thing, in 2014, we separated for about 6 months. My mom was very angry about the situation…. (She’s “special” ) She went to my house and destroyed everything associated with my engagement (burned pictures… he had made me an elaborate treasure hunt with a letter.. anyways. She destroyed it all). As well as letters, cards, mementos I had collected since I was 16.

All that is just “stuff” but.. it’s not. Anyways. I think he might want to do something. Not necessarily propose or anything. But something to to make up for it a bit.
Then let him. I think I understand.
And I like him, he's a good egg.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@allycat0303 I’m laughing!! You’re so good to let your hubby plan and tempt - and whoa what a temptation!! I’d be awfully tempted to comb the place with a metal detector whilst he’s at work :lol:

You’ll be the doctor with THE most glamorous after-hours jewel on her finger in the area :love: Seriously cannot WAIT to see your pictures when you get it!!!

I think it is too. I think he planned some sort of thing though.

Here’s the thing, in 2014, we separated for about 6 months. My mom was very angry about the situation…. (She’s “special” ) She went to my house and destroyed everything associated with my engagement (burned pictures… he had made me an elaborate treasure hunt with a letter.. anyways. She destroyed it all). As well as letters, cards, mementos I had collected since I was 16.

All that is just “stuff” but.. it’s not. Anyways. I think he might want to do something. Not necessarily propose or anything. But something to to make up for it a bit.

Then let him. I think I understand.
And I like him, he's a good egg.

Given that context, ditto what @ItsMainelyYou said. Sound like he's trying to make this gift into a momentous occasion for you two. Just....gently let him know not to take toooo long.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

I’m beyond excited and had to share. Leon Mege sent my husband an email to say my ring is finally done! It’s been just over 3 months since it was officially ordered.

I’m so excited …. Except my husband had already hinted that he wanted it to be a bit of a “surprise” so I’m not sure how long before I actually will get it.

Meanwhile I’m going a little stir crazy thinking about every detail (which cannot be changed now)… I never saw the diamond in person! Didn’t ask for additional pics….

Is it set too low/ too high? Is the sizing ok? Once again… when I have down time… I spend too much time thinking.

Hopefully he doesn’t decide to keep it for a Valentine’s Day gift…. Or even worst.. birthday March 3rd…. Or even more painful… Dating anniversary.. April 27

Thanks for listening to my rantings :)

Can’t wait!! So exciting!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Given that context, ditto what @ItsMainelyYou said. Sound like he's trying to make this gift into a momentous occasion for you two. Just....gently let him know not to take toooo long.

I am not a really patient person :)

I am feeling better from Covid. And while my husband didn’t tell me “when” he said within 2 weeks. He said he’s not “ready” but it won’t be longer then that

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I am not a really patient person :)

I am feeling better from Covid. And while my husband didn’t tell me “when” he said within 2 weeks. He said he’s not “ready” but it won’t be longer then that

I am glad you're recovering from Covid. And that is really good news that your husband has said only two weeks! That's much better than some of the other scenarios. Just know that PS is suffering the wait with you :lol-2:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Ok folks you heard the gal! Two weeks or less to plan the viewing party! Get the champagne and loupes ready! :D

(Glad you’re feeling better! I’ve always heard that diamonds are the best medicine so I’m sure that will help you feel 100% too hehe)

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
@allycat0303 - Hope you’re fully recovered from COVID. I also hope you get your ring ASAP as we are all felling your pain of waiting. So excited for you and cannot wait to see hand pics. The suspense is really a killer!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
tick, tick, tick, tick.....

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
My husband went to watch the football game and I just spent 2 hours searching the basement. Where I was sure it was. NOTHING. I’m so frustrated

Probably at a bank safe somewhere :???:.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
You should leave something out about his Rolex.
Tit for Tat, Boo.
I know you are wearing horns in your avatar....

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
All right people. We can’t let a sister suffer. Time to plan. Who has a metal detector and who can pick locks? I volunteer getaway car.

Well as Three Stooges as this will surely get, I'll bring snacks. :lol:
Cue the Benny Hill theme!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
All right people. We can’t let a sister suffer. Time to plan. Who has a metal detector and who can pick locks? I volunteer getaway car.

You guys are hilarious. He told me this week. Which is good because I’m fresh out of patience.

A partner in the practice got fired (out of the blue) Friday, so I’m about to take a bunch more call and work and anxiety +++++ so I deserve a treat!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Late to the party and sitting here with popcorn and cup of tea.
Soooooooooo…..
Too bad I’m here in Australia, I could have turned your house inside out and found it.
I’d be looking in his shoes and jacket pockets. I’d also be pulling out the bottom draw of any chests and seeing if it is in that underneath space. Pantry, any high up shelves or items rarely used. Any boxes of cereal or snacks that only he eats.
I reckon it’s somewhere convenient for him, but somewhere you wouldnt normally go.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I did the jacket pockets….
Even looked in the insulation of the basement….
The attic…
The electrical box…
Tool box even. I have to hand it to him…. he hid it well.

He warned me to stop looking for it. LOL

But he did apply for insurance with Jewelers Mutual… he got an email saying a rep would contact him in 1-3 days.

Just a little while longer…

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I did the jacket pockets….
Even looked in the insulation of the basement….
The attic…
The electrical box…
Tool box even. I have to hand it to him…. he hid it well.

He warned me to stop looking for it. LOL

But he did apply for insurance with Jewelers Mutual… he got an email saying a rep would contact him in 1-3 days.

Just a little while longer…

Did you feel behind the toilet water tank? Under the sink? In the freezer? Under every cabinet? Or he really may have put it in a bank safety deposit box.

Dying in anticipation here. Hahaha. Tell him we all think he is cruel! Hahaha.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Finally!!!!!!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Finally!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYY!!!!! Whooohoooooooo!!!!!!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Finally!!!!!!!

Ok, so NOW who is the sadistic one? Pictures, pictures, pictures...

Finally!!!!!!!

HOW DID I JUST SEE THIS??? *frantically clicks the link to the reveal*

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results