shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT LEON MEGE / PERRY CHEN Thank you once again!

Mrs.Flintstone

Rough_Rock
Dear PriceScopers,

In July 2010 Leon made my amazing e-ring and earrings while Perry chose all the diamonds.
Here is the link: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thank-you-leon-perry-our-diamond-whisperers.147262/#post-2658708']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thank-you-leon-perry-our-diamond-whisperers.147262/#post-2658708[/URL]

In September 2010, I have my own little Solar System, complete with planets, sun and moon.
Always bright and glowing.

I have just added a few more comments about my experiences with Leon Mege and Perry Chen.
Here is the link: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sourcing-through-leons-diamond-concierge.151681/#post-2754035#p2754035']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sourcing-through-leons-diamond-concierge.151681/#post-2754035#p2754035[/URL]

You have seen my ring already but I am including it anyway, I really love it and try to wear it every day.

Thank you my Dear Husband.
Thank you Leon and Perry.
Dear PriceScopers, thank you always for sharing and for your support.

Mrs. Flintstone

Ring is 5.15cts, Color I, VS2, size 5 3/4
Earrings are 2.50 cts each, H, VS1, Belgian Pave
Pendant is 3.50 cts, J, VS1, 16' & 18' platinum chain

DSC00524.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00550.JPG

DSC00560.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00608.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
holy moly that is a BLINGALICIOUS collection! :love: absolutely beautiful, all of them! i hope you wear them in good health :)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Swoon!

*faints*

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Holy mother of bling!!
I'm BLIND, BLIND I tell you!!!

Absolutely, amazingly, tremendously, GORGEOUS!
Every single piece is a masterpiece.

What a lucky, lucky woman you are!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes!!!! Do you have any more shots of those earrings on the ear???!!! Swoon worthy collection!!!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
SuzyQZ said:
Holy mother of bling!!
I'm BLIND, BLIND I tell you!!!

Absolutely, amazingly, tremendously, GORGEOUS!
Every single piece is a masterpiece.

What a lucky, lucky woman you are!!

This!! What a gorgeous collection you have!! Stunning!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I L-O-V-E them all!!!!! They are each so so so so so beautiful!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
LALove said:
Oh my gosh!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I L-O-V-E them all!!!!! They are each so so so so so beautiful!

My sentiments exactly!!!! Your collection is INCREDIBLE! Oh those cushions are just so pillowy and gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Unbelievably stunning collection. :appl: :love:

Wow. Can't even speak (write ;)) )

Wow.

Enjoy your lovely jewelery!

Cachette :))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing collection! I'd be thrilled to own just 1 of your ear rings! :love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
tyty333 said:
What an amazing collection! I'd be thrilled to own just 1 of your ear rings! :love:

I wish I could "like" this comment!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o :shock: :o swoon.....(she faints and falls off her chair....)

Ehm...i don't think that i can make a comment appropriate enough for those blingalicious pieces...Wear them in good health dear...

Mrs.Flintstone

Rough_Rock
Dear Friends,

I appreciate all your feedback!
Thank you for looking at my jewelry and for taking the time to write your comments.
I am deeply humbled by your kindness.

True.
I am indeed very lucky, very grateful and always very thankful for finding true love and inner peace in life.
As gorgeous as these pieces are, they are only cold metal and stone.
Alone, they heal nothing.
So I wish you all both..peace and bling, and in that order.

It has been a wonderful experience for me, looking at all of your jewelry and being inspired.
Thank you always for sharing your special stories. Please continue to do so.

Again, I must add that my photography can not do justice here.
These pieces project incredible and blinding colors at all times, unbelievable!
You really can't stop looking at the dancing rays of color and light exuding from within them.
They brighten up the whole room.
Somehow the stones appear more tinted in the pictures above though, not so in real life.
My photography techniques are non-existent and perhaps the blue background ( old yearbook ) isn't working.
Maybe it's the angle of light.
They still look amazing but a bit more tinted.

Honestly, this process of having jewelry made was such a scary idea that I had been putting it off for years.
I really have Leon and Perry to thank for every step of the way.
They listened to me patiently and delivered perfectly.
I am still amazed at how easy and wonderful the whole journey has been.
Just can't thank them enough.

I will end with what Perry has drilled in my head:

"Keep your diamonds clean. They will always sparkle if you do. They won't if you don't."

He recommends washing them with mild dish washing detergent/water then brushing the pave with a very soft tooth brush and rinsing.
His gorgeous wife recommends soaking them in Windex/water mixture for 10 minutes, then brushing gently and rinsing.
Sorry Perry, but her method works AMAZING.
Thank you Mrs. Chen!

Best Regards,
Mrs. Flintstone

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs. Flintstone, out of curiosity, can you describe the "colors" of your stones... like how white is are the H's the I and the J alone and in comparison to one another? I absolutely LOVE the look of antique cushions (I hope to get one in a Leon ring for my e-ring someday) but have never seen any in person. I've heard that they tend to show more color than rounds but I am not sure if this is true. Thanks!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
athenaworth said:
tyty333 said:

I wish I could "like" this comment!

Ditto this! :love:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
slurp droooool yum! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for sharing! It's such a treat to see these all. I am sooooo living vicariously, Mrs. Stone!

It's strange with Leon. I, like you, have had nothing but a great experience having them source and make my rings. And others have had experiences that are very very poor, even as return customers.

Just want to say to you and all of PS- thank you for writing up your very honest and forthcoming experiences, but positive and negative.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love:

Oh my!!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
TRULY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Mrs.Flintstone

Rough_Rock
Hi oranges,
Cushions are just amazing.
They do show more color than rounds though.
I love the depth that tint gives, your eyes just dive into it! Creates all kinds of illusions & dimensions.
Perry has told me that these diamonds face up whiter and the appraisers have confirmed that.
Perhaps I am not that color sensitive but my H,I and J seem very close in color to me.
I honestly can't see much of a difference. Maybe under certain lighting if you are really looking to see the difference, you could.
I am extremely happy with the colors.
At first I thought that I would mind it and I was nervous. Such giant decisions.
We are so used to seeing 'colorless' and taught to look for it that I almost didn't go for lower than F.
Then I had to make a choice, higher color but smaller or lower but bigger. I chose the latter thankfully, knowing what I know now.
Mind you I hadn't seen any cushions either, had no idea what to expect.
But I trusted Perry and he found the best ones for me. Each with great character, color and cut.
Same way, I had never seen a Halo but I was convinced that I would not go for it.
Told Leon exactly that. But then.. I kind of wanted to try something different as well.
I gladly admit, I was WRONG!!! So wrong.
When I opened that little red box and saw the Halo.. I really had to take a deep breath,
It was love at first sight( just an expression Fred Dear..)
The problem with the Halo is that you see the whole frame very close up in the pictures.
It blows up the halo and makes it look like a toy plastic ring. Very off putting.
But I decided to go with it and I absolutely love it. It has dressed the diamonds just perfectly.
Looking at images on the computer screen can be very deceiving, try to see the real thing if you can.
If not, you've got to trust your vendor's eyes.
I wish you the best of luck oranges, I am sure that you will find and enjoy your special bling!

Best Regards,
Mrs.Flintstone

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs.Flintstone said:
Hi oranges,
Cushions are just amazing.
They do show more color than rounds though.
I love the depth that tint gives, your eyes just dive into it! Creates all kinds of illusions & dimensions.
Perry has told me that these diamonds face up whiter and the appraisers have confirmed that.
Perhaps I am not that color sensitive but my H,I and J seem very close in color to me.
I honestly can't see much of a difference. Maybe under certain lighting if you are really looking to see the difference, you could.
I am extremely happy with the colors.
At first I thought that I would mind it and I was nervous. Such giant decisions.
We are so used to seeing 'colorless' and taught to look for it that I almost didn't go for lower than F.
Then I had to make a choice, higher color but smaller or lower but bigger. I chose the latter thankfully, knowing what I know now.
Mind you I hadn't seen any cushions either, had no idea what to expect.
But I trusted Perry and he found the best ones for me. Each with great character, color and cut.
Same way, I had never seen a Halo but I was convinced that I would not go for it.
Told Leon exactly that. But then.. I kind of wanted to try something different as well.
I gladly admit, I was WRONG!!! So wrong.
When I opened that little red box and saw the Halo.. I really had to take a deep breath,
It was love at first sight( just an expression Fred Dear..)
The problem with the Halo is that you see the whole frame very close up in the pictures.
It blows up the halo and makes it look like a toy plastic ring. Very off putting.
But I decided to go with it and I absolutely love it. It has dressed the diamonds just perfectly.
Looking at images on the computer screen can be very deceiving, try to see the real thing if you can.
If not, you've got to trust your vendor's eyes.
I wish you the best of luck oranges, I am sure that you will find and enjoy your special bling!

Best Regards,
Mrs.Flintstone

Thank you for your prompt and informative response! It was very helpful. I'm nowhere near ready to buy any serious caliber bling, but I will definitely keep what you said in mind. When the time comes though, I do plan on working with Leon. I purchased two of his tiny micropave bands and he was just so wonderful to work with. I can't believe how many of these lovely antique cushions you own! You're a very lucky lady!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yowsers!!!!

Those are some awesome pieces! Cushions are one of my favorite so I'm enjoying all this eye candy!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
GAH!

i just walked into a wall.

:love: :love: :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
*THUD!*

<<< --- needs to go to the doctor to get her jaw put back in place.

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
My heart goes pitter patter just seeing the beautiful jewelry !!!

Wear them in good health and wear them often. Beautiful gems like that need to be appreciated!
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Mrs.Flintstone

Rough_Rock
Hello and Thank You missydebby!

Your ring is absolutely gorgeous, enjoy wearing it every day.

Thank you for sharing your experiences as well.

Personally, working with Leon and Perry has been amazingly easy and wonderful.
I have not had a single problem with either.
I found them to be extremely open, honest and pleasant to deal with.
Leon as a person is extremely knowledgable, intelligent and warm.
He carries the charm of the old world and the promise of the new.
As an artist he brings an amazing quality of perspective to everything he makes.
He could be a bricklayer and revolutionise it... has the eye, is blessed with the gift.

It is a funny story.
I actually stumbled upon Leon when I noticed a post saying : 'Don't go to this Vendor' or something similar.
Intrigued, I read on.
The vendor described was a 'stubborn man' who refused to stamp his logo inside the ring 'demanded' from him.
He believed it was 'unattractive" and didn't want anything to do with it.
This would be my vendor.

I quickly wrote to him. He responded.
He never knew my budget or what I had in mind.
He asked me to send in my stone if I had one, told him that I didn't.
He said I had two choices, I could purchase my stone and send it to him or I could purchase through Perry.
Either way, he would make me a ring.
I thanked him and kept on searching, trying to educate myself.
A week went by.. I became overwhelmed with loads of new information and almost gave up the whole project.

Two weeks later Perry sent me an email: 'No pressure, just stay in touch if you have any questions'
I appreciated Perry's relaxed style, Leon's gentle follow-up.
I called the next day. Rest is history.

Leon is the type of artist who will listen to what I would like to have and will make it to the BEST of his ability.
He will add to my ideas, perfect them.
If he needs to step in, he will.
And I accept that. I appreciate that.
As much as I am the customer, he is the jeweler, the maker.
I prefer that he steps in rather than say nothing.
You have seen my pathetic sketches and how he perfectly executed them.
We all have our own ideas, designs.
I know that Leon will stay as true as possible to my design but has the flexibility to make the necessary changes.
To perfect the design, the ring and the diamond.
To me, that is amazing, it is exactly what I seek.

He is true to his word, holds dignity above all.
I trust the artist and the person.

Perry, you all know Perry.
He is everybody's favorite cousin, that familiar gentle voice.
Running around, trying to find "that perfect stone" for everyone.
Listening, assuring, supporting everyone.
I know, because he has always been there for me.
I call him 'cousin from a past life'.
When you meet him, you will understand.
And you will appreciate this amazing and talented young man, 'our diamond guy.'
He sure makes it look easy!

So there it is, my full story.
If it makes sense to anyone out there searching, if it can help in any way, I'm happy.
This journey is not just about 'finding the perfect diamond with the greatest numbers',
far from it, it has added great new friends, experiences and beautiful souls to otherwise cold stones.

Happy painting dear missydebby! Thank you for your support.
"Hello!" to your lovely daughter!

Best Regards,
Mrs.Flintstone

Mrs.Flintstone

Rough_Rock
THANK YOU DEAR
Marquiseluv, Andelain, SanDiegoLady, rosetta, Yimmers, Amethyste, Laila619, oranges,
LALove, natylad, athenaworth, tyty333, Cachette, blingmyring, MagsiMay, lizzyann01,
SuzyQZ, missydebby, TravellingGal, sweetpea&babycorn!

Your funny remarks put a big smile on my face.
YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOOOOOOOO indeed blingmyring!

Best Regards,
Mrs.Flintstone

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy OMG!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

That's a simply breathtaking collection of jewelry! Would love to see more hand, neck and ear shots!

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
Seeing your collection gives me the same feeling as when I visited the Tower of London and saw the crown jewels, I just wish I could try everything on. lol so gorgeous!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Wow that has got to be the best collection outside Liz Taylor or the Smithsonian! Yes you do have fantastic men in your life! Wear it with love.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results