Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege now offering his own line of moissanite

_dracarys_

Rough_Rock
I saw it on a sponsored IG ad, then confirmed on his website. This is surprising to me, but I'm glad to see some bigger names in the industry adapting to the changing times.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is news! Will be interesting to see what he offers :)

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Really? That's a huge surprise o_O I'm also interested to see what he offers.

Lessics

Shiny_Rock
I saw that a few weeks ago. He claims his moisssnite was crafted in a "secret" exclusive factory in china.... save your money and chat up tianyu or stargems!

_dracarys_

Rough_Rock
I saw that a few weeks ago. He claims his moisssnite was crafted in a "secret" exclusive factory in china.... save your money and chat up tianyu or stargems!
Ha! I already have a gorgeous OEC from Tianyu; this just surprised me and I didn’t see anything about it here.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It makes sense to me that jewelers who focus on crafting beautiful settings would be open to a wider variety of stones to put in them. Guessing the margins are better on moissy too.

Probably is Tianyu or Stargems but it could be he has it cut to his specifications.

Wearing my Tianyu today, speak of the sparkly devil

15760082223136364180281702442907.jpg

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock
Ha! I already have a gorgeous OEC from Tianyu; this just surprised me and I didn’t see anything about it here.
I also have a gorgeous OEC from Tianyu..I wonder if he’s getting them from Tianyu!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
This is very surprising. I really hate the name they chose.

I am written before about some of the content on his pages...

I like the line that says ‘please keep it clean and try not to smash it against a hard surface’. I guess as women, we can’t control ourselves!

Last edited:

greenteabiscuit

Rough_Rock
Am I wrong to be reminded of something negative by the name of his moissanite line? I can’t help but think about it because of all the snarky comments he/his marketing team made in the past regarding manmade gemstones.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.