claw prongs
diamonds on basket

IMG_2066_2 2.jpg

IMG_2065_2 2.jpg

IMG_2064_2 2.jpg

IMG_2058_2 3.jpg

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely fabulous! Is this an upgrade, an e-ring an anniversary ring or just for fun?

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
Holy mother of bling!! You must be over the moon excited!!! :appl: Your new ring is gorgeous!!! :love:

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! This is one of the most GORGEOUS cushions and split shanks I've ever seen!!! :love: :love: :love:
Would you mind telling me the mm size of your cushion and ring size? (I'm looking for a 2.25-2.5 cushion currently and having a hard time visualizing sizes.)

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
OMG the cushion love today is immense!!!

Your ring is stunning! I cannot get over how delicate yet substantial it is! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Wear it in great health!

Please, more pictures!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! What a knockout! It looks beautiful on you!!! I love the band too!!! :love: :love: :love:

chicky monkey

Shiny_Rock
LALove said:
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! This is one of the most GORGEOUS cushions and split shanks I've ever seen!!! :love: :love: :love:
Would you mind telling me the mm size of your cushion and ring size? (I'm looking for a 2.25-2.5 cushion currently and having a hard time visualizing sizes.)

The ring is a 5 3/4

The stone is 9.03 x 7.55 x 5.18

:)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your upgrade is absolutely stunning!! Enjoy wearing this beauty :love:

chicky monkey

Shiny_Rock
susimoo said:
OMG the cushion love today is immense!!!

Your ring is stunning! I cannot get over how delicate yet substantial it is! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Wear it in great health!

Please, more pictures!!!!

Thank you!

My favorite thing about this ring is the contrast between the whopping rock and the truly delicate thin bands.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Shamoley! BLING BLING! That beautiful stone looks so HUGE in that setting - nice choice!!!! The delicacy of the band compliments it soo well. I love it Chicky! :love: LUV it - LUV it - LUV it!! :love:
Sorry, gotta go wipe up the drool.

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
I think that's my favorite aspect of your ring too! It's perfect! :appl:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
This is absolutely gorgeous!! Leon has such a way to make delicate settings that also appear really sturdy - ie. won't break or fall apart.

This is meant to be a compliment but this ring reminds me of Britney Spear's first e-ring but a better made version. I absolutely loved that ring.

So do spill ... what is Leon making you with your old stones?

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
:o

i mean :o

its beautiful, chicky, absolutely gorgeous :love: :appl:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how split that split shank is! It looks like the diamond is floating on two bands, love it! :love:

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
*DROOL*! This is...AWESOME!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! :love:

Love split shanks and this creation is spectacular!!!! Great size also! :appl:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

chicky monkey

Shiny_Rock
CharmyPoo said:
This is absolutely gorgeous!! Leon has such a way to make delicate settings that also appear really sturdy - ie. won't break or fall apart.

This is meant to be a compliment but this ring reminds me of Britney Spear's first e-ring but a better made version. I absolutely loved that ring.

I know exactly which ring of Britney's you are speaking of....I have the photo on my desktop :wink2:

I remember seeing her ring years ago and thinking I loved it, loved the split shank, the delicate setting with a big rock. I wanted a cushion and I think Leon did a super spectacular job of making the ring of my dreams.

chicky monkey

Shiny_Rock
CharmyPoo said:

Whoops, forgot to answer your question:

the old ring is a 3 stone with a 1 ct RB and 2 .5 RBs.

I've asked him to halo the 1 ct into a right hand ring with 2 or 3 of his floating marina bands as the shank. Maybe with diamonds or pink diamonds? We'll see what he comes up with. I am pretty good at trusting his instinct. He may recommend something completely different!

For the 2 .5 ers I've asked him to halo them as well as earrings. I already have 1 ct each studs and numerous other .5 ct earrings, but no haloed earrings, so I think haloing them would be a nice treatment for them.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I mean, just W :love: W!!!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Oh, MissChicky! OK. I'm taking a breath now.

one moment.

let me collect myself...

This is just incredible. I love the length of your cushion. Makes your finger look long and sleek. And the split shank just cradle your cushion so beautifully.

It's truly amazing how Leon can make so much diamond look so cool and elegant.

You wear this so well.

You on ya, mate. Lovely. :love: :love: :love:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
chicky monkey said:
Thank you!

This is an upgrade.

I bought a wband shown here:

show-me-the-ring/leon-mege-wedding-band-helix-with-string-bands-t145466.html

(hope that link works)

from Leon when I don't want to wear the big rock.

I'll be having him design some new pieces using the stones from the old ring! :appl:

Chicky, I was thinking of perhaps getting the helix as a wedding band, myself. If it doesn't bother you, can you tell me the price? Danke!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was waiting for this! It's just yummy! thanks for sharing.

peach_tea_for_me

Shiny_Rock
That is amazing! Literally took my breath away and if I ever ran into you on the street, I'd have to stop you and ask for a closer look!!!
CONGRATS!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
i've been waiting to see your ring and it is fantastic!!!! so delicate, yet substantial and the stone is a stunner!

chicky monkey

Shiny_Rock
missydebby said:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Oh, MissChicky! OK. I'm taking a breath now.

one moment.

let me collect myself...

This is just incredible. I love the length of your cushion. Makes your finger look long and sleek. And the split shank just cradle your cushion so beautifully.

It's truly amazing how Leon can make so much diamond look so cool and elegant.

You wear this so well.

You on ya, mate. Lovely. :love: :love: :love:

That's great about the long and sleek since I suffer from stubby finger-itis!

And I love your french cuts as well...makes me want another ring! :)

Yes, the elongated cushion was exactly what I was looking for for this setting, I knew it would look right! Thanks for the vote of agreement!

chicky monkey

Shiny_Rock
missydebby said:
chicky monkey said:
Thank you!

This is an upgrade.

I bought a wband shown here:

show-me-the-ring/leon-mege-wedding-band-helix-with-string-bands-t145466.html

(hope that link works)

from Leon when I don't want to wear the big rock.

I'll be having him design some new pieces using the stones from the old ring! :appl:

Chicky, I was thinking of perhaps getting the helix as a wedding band, myself. If it doesn't bother you, can you tell me the price? Danke!

I got a great deal on that "super helix" which is the helix with 2 string bands attached on either side. He made it for someone else and it didn't fit her so he offered it to me at a discounted price of $3,500 I believe. He said were he to list it on his site it would be priced at $5,000. That particular ring really shines as the entire ring is made with single cuts, (the photos really don't do it justice!) and I can definitely see the difference in the 2 rings (the super helix vs the full cuts in the ering) I would recommend single cut stones for a helix if you decide to go that direction.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring! The delicate bands really showcase your gorgeous cushion. Congrats on a beautiful upgrade!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I'm in love, spectacular ring. Love the look of the large rock and the delicate split shank.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results