shape
carat
color
clarity

Lavender akoya

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love blue lavender pearls, and would love to have a strand of gem quality one if I have some pennies to spare.

I need to choose the colour and strand carefully, as peach lavenders do not go well with my skin tone.

DK :))

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These were advertised as “gem quality” and I’m thrilled with them. I hope you get your lavender strand soon so I can ogle more of them!

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These were advertised as “gem quality” and I’m thrilled with them. I hope you get your lavender strand soon so I can ogle more of them!

Mine will more likely to be CFWP instead of Akoyas, still over 1k+ USD in the size that I would like, so it is not going to be anytime soon!

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo what size are you thinking

9-9.5mm Freshadamas, after getting a strand of nice blue Tahitians first which is top of my pearl bucket list.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
9-9.5mm Freshadamas, after getting a strand of nice blue Tahitians first which is top of my pearl bucket list.

Do you have pics of what your ideal blues would look like?

My lavenders are 8.5mm I believe. I think 9 would be amazing and the freshdama colors are more saturated than these

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have pics of what your ideal blues would look like?

My lavenders are 8.5mm I believe. I think 9 would be amazing and the freshdama colors are more saturated than these

This is a screenshot of a pic as seen on PP's website, and I have circled the deepest blue one that appeals to me the most.

Lavender Pearls.PNG

I seldom have opportunities to wear pearls or non-pearl necklaces nowadays, therefore, it is not high on my wish list.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is a screenshot of a pic as seen on PP's website, and I have circled the deepest blue one that appeals to me the most.

Lavender Pearls.PNG

I seldom have opportunities to wear pearls or non-pearl necklaces nowadays, therefore, it is not high on my wish list.

:(2
That sounds a bit sad DK

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow - how lovely!!! I have always been curious about lavender Akoyas! I really like them. A gorgeous, neutral color.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous! The luster is really out of this world. I am so not interested in pearls right now but your post brought some of the spark back. Really beautiful.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous! The luster is really out of this world. I am so not interested in pearls right now but your post brought some of the spark back. Really beautiful.

I wasn’t planning on buying more pearls but the colors/luster combo just seemed so special I couldn’t resist.

...I may have also gotten a Mabe pendant as well to “justify” the international shipping and fees...

But no more after this!

...I hope

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
But but but ...
You are the pajama pearl lady ...

Maybe its just the summer heat ?

Hi Daisy. No, I have always been fickle about pearls. I love, love, love them for a period of time, then I ignore them for months on end. I get that way about most of my jewelry. Except diamonds. I never fall out of love with them.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Met Gala 2021: Our Favorite Pieces from the Red Carpet
    Met Gala 2021: Our Favorite Pieces from the Red Carpet - 09/15
    Diamond Prices - September 2021
    Diamond Prices - September 2021 - 09/14
    Diamond Fun Facts to Blow Your Mind
    Diamond Fun Facts to Blow Your Mind - 09/13

Holloway Cut Advisor