shape
carat
color
clarity

Latest David Klass Creations...

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've been working my way through collecting a full suite of DKs pieces and just received two additional projects he completed last week. I had picked up my first as a preloved OEC ring and was hooked!

I decided to reach out to David to see if he could work on a bezeled necklace and bangle. I love wearing mixed metals, so I had them make one in rose gold and the other in yellow. David and Amy are so wonderful to work with - both are intuitive in their design work and detailed in the execution.

First are glamour shots of all three, followed by my less than glamorous irl photos... :lol:

IMG_8216.JPG IMG_8214.JPG IMG_8217.JPG

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pieces! I love the bangle with the chain attached. The bezel pendant is stunning! Enjoy:love:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces! I love the bangle with the chain attached. The bezel pendant is stunning! Enjoy:love:

Thank you!! I'm very happy with the outcome. I asked DK to develop the design from a vintage bracelet I had found on Etsy. The piece had the marquise oriented N/S and was in polished, white gold. Since I like stacking bracelets I thought orienting the stone E/W would work better. And I've long wanted a bangle in brushed satin, so he incorporated that request.

I should've mentioned the OEC in the necklace came from Adam at Old World Diamonds. He's got such a gifted eye for finding the most beautiful stones! I simply asked DK for a bezel that wouldn't flip around and he worked his magic. :)

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the bangle! In fact, love it all!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did he do the tennis bracelet too? I really like that one as well

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the thin bangle bracelet too. I think one of those is next on my list.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the bangle! In fact, love it all!
Absolutely stunning!

Thank you ladies! He does fabulous work and is a pleasure to work with on these projects. I can't believe he got both done from design to finish in less than 3 weeks. His pricing is also superb for the quality of work.

Did he do the tennis bracelet too? I really like that one as well

No, I had picked this up from my local jeweler in OC. You can reach him (another David.. lol) through his Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SellerOfJewels?ref=condensed_trust_header_icon_items

I don't see any of his bracelets listed, but I know he has them at his store.

I really like the thin bangle bracelet too. I think one of those is next on my list.

Yes!! You've got to get some for your collection. This is my first, but I already know it's not going to be my last... :)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE THAT BRACELET!!! :appl::appl::appl::appl::appl: and your photography is amazing!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does the bangle bracelet sit "too heavy" with the diamond-- meaning how did you measure for it and does the diamond slip low/hanging the wrong way?

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Does the bangle bracelet sit "too heavy" with the diamond-- meaning how did you measure for it and does the diamond slip low/hanging the wrong way?

Not at all... I hunted for a fatty marquise between 8-9mm in length and 4.5-5mm wide, which was about .6-.75ct range. It's so light that it doesn't weigh down the piece at all. You could go well to a carat or so and it shouldn't be a problem either. I just gave Amy my wrist measurement and added about a quarter inch to it - since it's a cuff bangle, you'll want it more snug than a bracelet. So, it doesn't move much at all.

One other note, with the hook chain, I found out there's definitely a right way of wearing it. You'll want to have the hook clasping upward into the other end. I was wearing it the other way initially and it kept coming undone. Once I switched it, voila, problem solved!

IMG_8385.JPG

Last edited:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I LOVE THAT BRACELET!!! :appl::appl::appl::appl::appl: and your photography is amazing!

Thank you Madelise! I'm loving it too. I think I'm going to hunt for an oval and add a white gold version next. :D

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces Stonewell!!! You already know I adore your bracelet and I cannot believe how perfect the pendant is!!! And what a sweet OEC ring you found! Love it all :razz:.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all your pieces! Especially the bracelet. I actually contacted David about two weeks ago about adding a chain to the rose cut bracelet I just received. I plan to send it out to him soon, I just don't want to part wth it yet.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new pieces. I have had wonderful experiences with David Klass as well!! I fell in love with your new necklace when I saw it on IG. Wear them in much happiness.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I particularly like the marquise bracelet, just my style! :D

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces Stonewell!!! You already know I adore your bracelet and I cannot believe how perfect the pendant is!!! And what a sweet OEC ring you found! Love it all :razz:.

Thanks JDDN! It all ended up better than I had imagined. Amy and I discussed working on a custom design now for the special K stone, even if I wait a bit or never commission it... You know I can't resist a project so think I'm going to take her up on it. ;-)

Love all your pieces! Especially the bracelet. I actually contacted David about two weeks ago about adding a chain to the rose cut bracelet I just received. I plan to send it out to him soon, I just don't want to part wth it yet.

Oh my, Kayla... I had missed seeing your pear and it took my breath away when I found your post! I have a rose cut high on my *want* list. Love, love the two you found. :kiss: While I think the bracelet is simply perfect, you will love having a chain on it for that special touch. He has such quick turn-around, I'm sure you'll get it back before you miss it too much.

Beautiful collection!
I love your new pieces. I have had wonderful experiences with David Klass as well!! I fell in love with your new necklace when I saw it on IG. Wear them in much happiness.
I particularly like the marquise bracelet, just my style! :D

Thank you for your kind words! I had such fun working on these; David and Amy are fantastic. I'm already working on finding the stones for the next bangle, or two... or three. :razz::lol:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That bangle is awesome! And the list grows....

Lol, I need to get off pricescope for a while!!!!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
All your pieces are wonderful! What size is the diamond in the pendant? It's stunning!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful pieces - classic and elegant. Enjoy wearing them.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thanks ceg! I say the same, thinking I'll slow my roll on these projects. But then FOMO sets in and... the list grows even more. :shifty:

All your pieces are wonderful! What size is the diamond in the pendant? It's stunning!

Your so kind, plad25, thank you! The OEC in the pendant is .83ct and a 6mm round.

Beautiful pieces - classic and elegant. Enjoy wearing them.

Thanks so much, Queenie60... I'm throughly loving each one of them.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I already texted Caysie. :appl: In thinking more about this, I decided I want one of Caysie's rings turned into a bangle; I like this idea and also because it won't be borrowing from the DK design.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I already texted Caysie. :appl: In thinking more about this, I decided I want one of Caysie's rings turned into a bangle; I like this idea and also because it won't be borrowing from the DK design.

I will have to wait on the bangle. I am having my diamond from my original ering put in a vesta pendant. I also have a Riviere band with sapphires on order. Gotta pull the reins after those, lol. For a while anyway.

Which ring in a bracelet? That will be fabulous!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what great pieces! Congratulations!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Oooh... having Caysie develop one from of her ring designs will be gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you both create. :lickout:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, what great pieces! Congratulations!

Thank you! I'm still trying to get a solid collection of basic pieces, but it's hard to focus and not to get distracted from all the beautiful sparklies I see here. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results