shape
carat
color
clarity

Las Vegas Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynny0780

Rough_Rock
anyone having a las vegas wedding? i am in the process of researching to see if i want to have mine there, i think it would be fun!

I will be and I know several others on here are going to as well. Do a search and you might find some more information!

What ideas do you have so far??
1.gif

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
We are planning a wedding in Vegas but don''t have a date!
39.gif
Maybe next year, but he wants to elope!
41.gif
So, we don''t know yet. Let me know what you have in mind. I really don''t know. We want to keep it inexpensive, nice, sweet & simple! No drama.
16.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are. Mandalay Bay. January 9, 2010. If you do a search you''ll find many threads (most started by me!
3.gif
)

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
We''re getting married 3/13/09 in the Valley of Fire just outside of Vegas. That''s just over two weeks away!
6.gif

Lynny0780

Rough_Rock
ok well i think im going to have it for sure in vegas. i just talked to my mom and we were going over a lot of things for it.
The plan is having the ceremony at mandalay bay, and then having a group dinner at one of their restaurants. We are thinking aereole or the stripsteak. but really any of there restaurants look good. and then after the dinner not sure.

Lynny0780

Rough_Rock
oh yea and its set for may 15, 2010.

Date: 2/25/2009 4:50:49 PM
Author: Lynny0780
ok well i think im going to have it for sure in vegas. i just talked to my mom and we were going over a lot of things for it.
The plan is having the ceremony at mandalay bay, and then having a group dinner at one of their restaurants. We are thinking aereole or the stripsteak. but really any of there restaurants look good. and then after the dinner not sure.
Well that''s exciting! I am leaning towards doing the restaurant thing as well-- we''re very laid back people and I think it would fit well for us. When we go in March I plan on eating at some of those places, if I DO eat at Aereole or Stripsteak, I''ll let ya know ;-)

Lynny0780

Rough_Rock
ive eaten at aereole and it was by far the best dinner i have ever had, and i think it was just the experience that made it so good. the chef kept sending out different plates for us to try and even sent out extra desserts so that we could have a little bit of everything and even came out to talk to us and thank us for going there. it was soo good! and service was excellent. you have to try it : )

i havent been to the steak one, but you cant go wrong with steak im sure.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
We might be getting married in Vegas this coming May
emotion-16.gif

I''ll let you know what I think
2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would say that anything Tom Colicchio does is good, but thats because I had the best meal of my life at one of his restaurants.
3.gif
(I should mention that this was WAY before he was of Top Chef fame.)

I''d look at the sample menus to get an idea of the style food they serve, and go from there. That''s what we''re planning on doing. It helps that we''ve been to several of the restaurants that we are considering for the "reception" afterward...

Speaking of looking at menus, I really should get on that...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results