shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies, Please show me your expensive shoes...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
like Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo? etc,etc.... how much did they cost?. pics please.. :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so funny, DF!!!:lol: (I don't have any, just so you know!)

Reactions: BMI

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Something very similar to these, the most comfortable shoes that I have, bought for over 130 GBP a few year ago.
Screenshot_20190628-001552_Chrome.jpg
DK :lol-2:

Q

Queenie60

DrPObv5hSx2gF7iKQrO4eQ.jpg ZvLIo5frRVakTL+U2NldeQ.jpg K6VNxAt6QZ+L4Q9qUNqc%w.jpg 2iGoZM+cQRyjSHZh33y8Uw.jpg This is a taste of what I have. I love a comfortable, classic shoe. I tend to go for the black Ferragamo's most of the time. A nice pair of classic Ferragamo shoes runs about $550 per pair and a pair of Manolo's cost around $700 or so, depending on the style. I don't purchase trendy shoes, classic shoes that will last for many years and provide a stylish comfort.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My most expensive shoes are my boots. I don't go for name brand shoes so my shoes cost very little in the grand scheme of things. At the top of my list is comfort. Comfort is #1 and #2 and #3. And after comfort comes appearance but I repeat comfort is the most critical and necessary feature for me.
And to that end my Stuart Weitzman boots top the list at comfort and I also like the way they look. Totally worth the cost. My most expensive SW boots are $850 (or were as I think they are $950 now) and my least expensive are at full cost $600. But I managed to snag some pairs at $400 or maybe even less. I cannot remember the exact price. I have duplicates and triplicates even of some of the colors and styles I love them so much. I have them in every color and all my favorites styles. About 5 different styles. They are all flat boots and over the knee.

Lowland Over the thigh boots

stuartweitzmanlowland.jpg

My SW blue suede 50/50 Over the knee (I have 4 pairs of these lol)

stuartweitzmanbluesuede.jpg

and the iconic black leather 50/50

stuartweitzman5050boot.jpg

And a photo (albeit not great photo) of some of my collection. I have boots in almost every closet and I have many many closets.
You cannot see the different colors but they are all different colors. Blue, black, brown, tan, grey, burgundy etc.

stuartweitzmanbootsincloset.png

So yeah no expensive shoes and my boots are my go to in Spring/Autumn/Winter and sandals or ballet flats in summer.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been wanting a pair of Valentino Rockstuds with kitten heels for a while but I can’t bring myself to purchase them. I have no where to wear them! Lol! But I just love them.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My most expensive shoes are my boots. I don't go for name brand shoes so my shoes cost very little in the grand scheme of things. At the top of my list is comfort. Comfort is #1 and #2 and #3. And after comfort comes appearance but I repeat comfort is the most critical and necessary feature for me.
And to that end my Stuart Weitzman boots top the list at comfort and I also like the way they look. Totally worth the cost. My most expensive SW boots are $850 (or were as I think they are $950 now) and my least expensive are at full cost $600. But I managed to snag some pairs at $400 or maybe even less. I cannot remember the exact price. I have duplicates and triplicates even of some of the colors and styles I love them so much. I have them in every color and all my favorites styles. About 5 different styles. They are all flat boots and over the knee.

Lowland Over the thigh boots

stuartweitzmanlowland.jpg

My SW blue suede 50/50 Over the knee (I have 4 pairs of these lol)

stuartweitzmanbluesuede.jpg

and the iconic black leather 50/50

stuartweitzman5050boot.jpg

And a photo (albeit not great photo) of some of my collection. I have boots in almost every closet and I have many many closets.
You cannot see the different colors but they are all different colors. Blue, black, brown, tan, grey, burgundy etc.

stuartweitzmanbootsincloset.png

So yeah no expensive shoes and my boots are my go to in Spring/Autumn/Winter and sandals or ballet flats in summer.
Missy, I love your style. The short skirt and jacket paired with the tall boots......so cool and sassy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results