shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies in waiting List #

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hisspecialk

Rough_Rock
Trade
3.gif
Hello Everyone!

I responded to a thread a few days ago regarding being added to the Ladies in Waiting list (to receive a number) lol. . I just wondered how will i know if i have been added? will there be another list posted?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi. Welcome to PS!

Just an FYI, the list is usually updated once or twice a week. I'm sure misskitty has plenty of things keeping her busy, and there is certainly a trend of ladies getting engaged over weekends, so it's usually best to update the list on, say, Thursday, so the numbers really seem to drop faster. The list is a lot of upkeep (I was only the listkeeper for a tiny bit over a week, but I helped keep it up for a long time before that) and takes a significant amount of work. And obviously it's completely voluntary.

I promise, you'll be on the list eventually. Your number is already reserved when you first posted.
2.gif

hisspecialk

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/7/2010 11:12:51 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Hi. Welcome to PS!

Just an FYI, the list is usually updated once or twice a week. I''m sure misskitty has plenty of things keeping her busy, and there is certainly a trend of ladies getting engaged over weekends, so it''s usually best to update the list on, say, Thursday, so the numbers really seem to drop faster. The list is a lot of upkeep (I was only the listkeeper for a tiny bit over a week, but I helped keep it up for a long time before that) and takes a significant amount of work. And obviously it''s completely voluntary.

I promise, you''ll be on the list eventually. Your number is already reserved when you first posted.
2.gif

Ok, that is what i was wondering. . about the number on the list!

Thanks FC =)

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Update happened last night! You''re on the list at #122
1.gif

Updates are going to be a bit more frequent now that The Quarter From Hell is over
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results