shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies!!! I need your dress help! :o)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xiuying

Rough_Rock
Hello! I''ve been a longtime lurker at this site, and I was so grateful to read all the forums with information concerning diamond rings. I did most of my research here before passing it onto dear FI, and I couldn''t be happier with the ring he presented to me in May.

Now, I''m on the search for the perfect dress. I''d found a lot that I liked, but I hadn''t yet been able to find "the dress" UNTIL I stumbled across this picture in a magazine! I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!

dress.jpg

The problem is... the ad was for a photographer! I have NO idea where the dress came from. When I went to the photographer''s site, there wasn''t any information I could find at all. I''ve tried large wedding sites, such as The Knot, to look at different dresses, but I find myself getting lost in all the different terms required for a dress (Silhouette? A-line?)

So, dear ladies (and gentlemen!), do you have any idea where a dress like this might be found? It''s the top bodice that I''m most in love with... so if anyone manages to find a dress where the top is like this, even if the bottom is different, that would be wonderful!!!

MrzNeicia

Rough_Rock
Try Bridesave.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results