shape
carat
color
clarity

Lack of Valentine's Day chatter.......

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey, where is all the V-Day chatter for people wanting to propose, want the PS community to look at specs, and for OP's to want the ER's rushed to their door? I did not see much or any of it on PS this V-Day season.

Well, for what it is worth, I bought my Valentine a right hand WG ring at Tiffany's.
Here is the link:
https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/rings/tiffany-t-true-wide-ring-GRP10611?trackpdp=pr

It is much nicer in person. This year Tiffany is using a pink ribbon on their boxes rather than the traditional white ribbon, for V-Day.

Hope all PSers have a wonderful V-Day!

mandyXL

Rough_Rock
That's a very good looking ring.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky Valentine!

I’d love to see hand shots! I’m considering exactly this ring in the YG. (For myself, not my sweetie, you understand :roll2:)

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
More and more I hear people dismissing Valentine's day as a "hallmark holiday", which personally I believe is a bit of a shame. Remembering to take a day (not specifically The day) to focus on each other can only be a benefit. Between work, activities, and kids, so many couples are so busy that relationships aren't always a remembered priority. The attitude behind the mild scoffing when I've asked if co-workers are celebrating might be behind the lack of Valentines rush.

However, even prior to the holiday season, I've seen a lot less traffic. I'm not sure if people are googling the answers- there are several sites stating the same % ranges as here. I've also gotten so used to seeing "here are the closest Whiteflash stone that meets your specifics" mantra that if a buyer looked through the first couple posts, a buyer would easily just go to the site itself.

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
What happened to your opal search? jk :bigsmile:
Hard to beat Tiffany's lovely blue box gift on a romantic occasion.
I love the style of the ring, and I'm sure it'll be very well received!

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
btw, I bought this for my husband for a valentine's day as a gag gift several years ago.
The problem? He won't stop wearing it and it's still holding up!
616HRNSM0JL._UX569_.jpg

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
upload_2019-2-12_17-22-26.png

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same ? Here. I held off going into my jeweller with my ring because I figured his workshop would be too busy with V day rings but he said it’s been very quiet since Christmas.
If other people aren’t buying pretty rings I guess I had better go out and start shopping to help the build consumer confidence / restart the economy.:mrgreen2:

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I recommend you go into Tiffany's and try it on, it is one of their newer rings, at least I have not seen it before. I had a woman in the store try it on and I liked it. It was just enough coverage on the finger but not too much. The site states that it is 5.5mm wide, I notice on the website there is also a skinnier one they sell which is 3.5mm wide. My wife will use it as a right had ring but you could leave your ER and wedding band home on a trip and just use this one as a wedding band, quite versatile.
Lucky Valentine!

I’d love to see hand shots! I’m considering exactly this ring in the YG. (For myself, not my sweetie, you understand :roll2:)

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
My husband doesn't know it yet but he's getting this shirt for this Valentine's
Lesson learned. :bigsmile:

61BHxzSdCZL._UX569_.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results