shape
carat
color
clarity

Lace Veil...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock

I''m in search of a beautiful lace veil to wear for our ceremony (my dress is fairly simple and i think lace would be a perfect compliment) but i haven''t found very many affordable options. Does anyone have any suggestions?

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Just a warning - I had 2 veils for my wedding, a traditional cathedral length tulle veil for the ceremony, and a lace veil that went to the back of my calf for the reception. Long story, but I changed it to a lace veil b/c the pic of the dress I wore originally had it with a lace veil. The lace was a thin lace, I believe it was chantilly lace, but it was heavy and it looked totally flat on my head. Looking back at the pictures, I hated it! I wish I had really seen the whole package before I decided to go with the lace veil. It smashed my hair and just wasn''t the look I had been hoping for. I wished I had gotten a shorted tulle veil for the reception.

I bought the lace at a local fabric store. It wasn''t cheap though.

I would really think if that''s the look you want. I will try to post some pics to show the difference.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
thanks for the warning pebbles and would really appriciate photos!

i love the antique look that a lace veil brings, but i do not want to regret it. i''ll have to do some in-person shopping.

but does anyone generally have any good suggestions about where to buy a veil, either lace or regular tulle?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results