shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab emerald

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

Interesting in purchasing a lab created emerald of good quality and cut, maybe 2ct and up for a ring, and a pair of maybe 1.5 ct and up matching emeralds for earrings. Any recommendations as to trusted vendors? I've seen Gene, Jeff White pop up in the past here. What about Chatham (is that a company I can buy directly from?)

Thanks in advance!

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

Interesting in purchasing a lab created emerald of good quality and cut, maybe 2ct and up for a ring, and a pair of maybe 1.5 ct and up matching emeralds for earrings. Any recommendations as to trusted vendors? I've seen Gene, Jeff White pop up in the past here. What about Chatham (is that a company I can buy directly from?)

Thanks in advance!
Check out Stag and Finch. They were helpfull with my questions about their lab emeralds :)

clumberlove

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

I bought some lab emeralds from stag and finch and they are lovely. Chatham are good quality stones, but the cut is not always brilliant. Gene's look gorgeous too. Here are the ones I got from stag and Finch.
DSC_0928_00001.jpg
DSC_0935_00001.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stag and Finch are really nice. I've asked them about a few stones, but didn't end up buying. But they were kind and responsive throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them if they had something I wanted.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results