shape
carat
color
clarity

lab created diamonds VS. color treated diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lasugar

Rough_Rock
What is everyone''s thoughts on this?

I for one LOVE real diamonds. In my opinion, lab created diamonds are nothing more than glorified rhinestones. If may sound harsh, but ist true.
And their worth pennies, like u can go on ebay and get a 12.00 acart for $1 from Russia.
whats the point? no thanks...

Like with color treated diamonds, mined from the earth, it''s so real, are you feelin'' it? I am...
Like, it''s a natual diamond the way nature intended it, and it just has a pretty slap of paint on it, so it say.

And like even with a color treated diamond lets say for a 6.00, the diamond even if it''s like a K color it''s still worth $600 even before coloring, as oppose to lab created diamonds which are worthless.

thats my opinion.

Lets hear everyone''s comments if they like lab created or colored...

OR... neither, no enhancements.
I love no enhancements for white stones, those should NEVER be enhanced, their so pretty as is. I can accept them, even if it is a K color, its still ok,

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
lab created diamonds are not worth pennies with present tech, especially colorless diamond, if they are they are probably not real diamonds by stimulants.

EEFranklin

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Lab created diamonds are real diamonds and are not inexpensive (thousands of dollars per carat). I believe you are referring to diamond simulants (CZ, Moissanite, etc.), which are not allowed to be discussed on these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results