shape
carat
color
clarity

La Sposa Fanal brides

irlmdm0522

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies! I have been checking this thread out for awhile now. I too have the La Sposa Fanal dress. I modified mine with a deep sweetheart neckline and added a crystal sash. I thought I would help other ladies out by posting a pic of my dress so that others who might want to add something to their Fanal can see it with some modifications. Love the Fanal!

Pictures 057.2.jpg

oreocinn

Rough_Rock
Hi all! Hope you ladies are still popping in once in a while.

I'm now torn between two colours, the oyster and off-white. Understand that they are both ivory, just different shades? I tried it on in a boutique in Brisbane which actually removes the labels and adds their own nos to the dresses. The lady told me it was alabaster and it looked very silvery. I want something cream so not sure if the dress I tried was oyster or if it's a completely different colour. I saw the earlier posts with the photographs and neither looks like that I tried. Thing is the colours in the photo comparisons don't look that different. I'm slightly tanned so white would look very neon for me but which ivory?

RedC, could I pls check what colour dress you got? My skin colour is slighter darker than yours and I think the colour fits you perfectly!

Also, I checked out this sizing chart I found online (http://www.bestbridalprices.com/la-sposa-wedding-dresses-style-fanal-p-54481.html?cPath=1&designers=202). I'm a 14 - 16 but when I found someone selling a pre-loved dress, the label in the photograph had US, UK and various other European sizes. Can anyone help me figure this one out?

thanks so much!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everyone looks so beautiful! My Maggie Sottero Adorea dress is very similar in style! Love it ladies!! :appl:

crhq5c

Rough_Rock
I didn't know this thread existed on this sight until I did a search for my dress! I just ordered it today after a long, stressful decision! I am very excited and am amazed at how beautiful everyone looks in this dress!

dawnk47

Rough_Rock
i would love to have this form start up again :) newly engaged and in love with fanal ! can't decide between oyster or ivory...help! i'm wearing ivory and holding oyster. im alittle on the tan skin tone..my wedding colors will be shades of red/pink...is oyster more silver and ivory more gold? help! thank you!! i would also love to see other brides photos of the dress and hair and accessories :) cropped.jpg

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Love that dress! I have to say I really do like the ivory (the one you're wearing in the picture). Without a side-by-side comparison of you IN the dress next to your bridesmaids dresses and decorations etc., I think I'd probably stick with the ivory, but it's obviously your choice!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
sonnyjane said:
Love that dress! I have to say I really do like the ivory (the one you're wearing in the picture). Without a side-by-side comparison of you IN the dress next to your bridesmaids dresses and decorations etc., I think I'd probably stick with the ivory, but it's obviously your choice!
agreed!

dawnk47

Rough_Rock
Is the fanal color "Ivory" the same as "Blanco Natural Off White"? On the tag it shows Off White not the words Ivory....

shc3c

Rough_Rock
Do any of you lovely ladies have any pictures of this dress or the White One Tigris in Optic White you'd like to share? The "optic" is kinda freaking me out...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results