shape
carat
color
clarity

LA/OC get-together, Pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! We had the greatest time at South Coast Plaza this morning! All the girls were so nice and we had a great time talking about rings, weddings, boats, Europe, research, everything! We went to Claim Jumper, had some food, and then a few of us stayed and walked around the mall, of course stopping into a few jewelry stores along the way! We went into Tiffany's and DogerGirl tried on a huge 5.2ct solitaire!
23.gif
That was amazing!! They wouldn't let us take a pic of it though... bummer. It was too funny though cause when she put in on her eyes got so wide
4.gif
hehehee.

So thank you ladies for the wonderful outing! I'd love to do it again
9.gif

I have a few pics to share! ChargerGirl I have to give you the hugest apology!!!! I'm so so sorry, but I accidently cut your ring out of the bling shots!
39.gif
I'm so sad. I thought I had them all in there but the sun was really bright on my camera screen, and I couldn't tell. I'm sooooo sorry. But Charger, your ring was *beautiful* girl! Just lovely! And everyone else's rings were gorgeous too. I was the only one there with out any bling
15.gif
But that meant that the jewelers wanted to stick some rocks on my fingers!
31.gif

Ok, here's the pics!

Dodgergirl, Chargergirl, Researcher, Qtiekiki, SelfLove, Selkie, Sunkist

DSCN3307.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Bling shot!

ETA:
Top left with saphires is SelfLove's
Top right is DodgerGirl's. I loved her wedding band with the small diamonds dotting along the band.
Bottom left is Qtiekiki's
Bottom right is Researcher's
and Chargergirls is cut out up there on the right!
39.gif

DSCN3308.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
More bling! There''s some pretty color coming off the diamonds in these.

DSCN3309.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
And this is cute DodgerGirl in front of the new diamonds on display at Tiffany''s, heehee!

DSCN3310.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
wow gorgeous ladies with gorgeous bling! researcher i always pictured you to be a brunette LOL!

glad you girls had fun (and it looks so purty in sunny CA!)! more pics!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you girls all look so cute!! and look at that bling! gotta love it!

isn't it fun to hang out with other diamond psychos?? i LOVE when i get around diamond PS'ers like myself, they don't think you are CRAZEE like the rest of the world tends to...hehee.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sad I missed it, the first one was so fun. its been crazy here at work today. Glad you had fun and we will have to make sure we have another one!

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
It WAS fun to hang out with other diamond psychos. Heehee!

Everyone was so nice. :) We stopped by Tiffany''s. The sales girl was a little snooty but it was still fun. And I got to try on the HUGE 5.2 ct. solitaire. A girl can dream can''t she? lol Sunkist, did my eyes really get all wide? lol!!! Nobody wanted to help us because we were so young so I went up to this lady and asked her if we could try on some rings. She said yes, but apparently the girls didn''t hear her say yes. Then I asked her if they had any pears (the girls didn''t hear this either) and the lady said "No." So they girls thought the lady said we couldn''t try on rings. LOL! It was so cute they were all ready to band together and grill the lady for being so snooty. LOL! We also went to Bailey Banks and Biddle and the guy there was much nicer. :)

All the girls were such cuties!! Let''s do it again!
5.gif

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i would like to organize a get together for houston, I am curious -- how did you do this? For security reasons, I don''t want to be followed home by a lurker on the internet, someone we don''t know.

how did you make arrangements? did you publish the meeting time privately? or were those involved emailed privately?

please give me advice, thanks kemma

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, I guess we never thought of that. Or I didn''t. But you can see in our thread (LA GTG#3, it''s listed in BrideWorldWide forum) that someone just listed time, place, etc. and who ever could make it showed up! Hope you can have a get together with PS nuts! It''s lots of fun!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2006 7:49:19 PM
Author: ladykemma
i would like to organize a get together for houston, I am curious -- how did you do this? For security reasons, I don''t want to be followed home by a lurker on the internet, someone we don''t know.

how did you make arrangements? did you publish the meeting time privately? or were those involved emailed privately?

Hm, perhaps the admins can help if you are concerned? Not sure if it''s possible though. Maybe everyone can throw ideas around on a thread and either vote on a thread or in a PM to the admins. Then maybe the admins can PM the participants the final place? I haven''t thought it through, so maybe I am way off base.

I think you do have a valid point ladykemma...it''s never a bad idea to be cautious, although I try not to be paranoid as life is too short for that!
1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
all beautiful girls
31.gif

23.gif
and the rings
36.gif
30.gif
10.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OHHH.. you gals are all too cute! Sorry some of us missed it...we need a NYC- area get together!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone for such a fun day. You gurls are a bunch of hotties. I just sent out an email with everyone''s email addresses.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2006 8:08:05 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 5/21/2006 7:49:19 PM
Author: ladykemma

Hm, perhaps the admins can help if you are concerned? Not sure if it''s possible though. Maybe everyone can throw ideas around on a thread and either vote on a thread or in a PM to the admins. Then maybe the admins can PM the participants the final place? I haven''t thought it through, so maybe I am way off base.

I think you do have a valid point ladykemma...it''s never a bad idea to be cautious, although I try not to be paranoid as life is too short for that!
1.gif
ladykemma andTravelingGal, there is no private communication available on PS not on forums nor thru admins.
If you are not comfortable coming to get-together posted there''s no other way.
We are not sharing member''s e-mails with anybody including other members, please respect our privacy policy it''s a rare thing these days.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww - so glad you all had a great time! You are all adorable and your rings are stunning!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a good looking group - oh and you ladies too! Love those rings!!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Sunkist: THANKS much for posting the pics! No worries about leaving my ring out but damn, I look g''normous!!- gotta kick it up a notch on the bridal diet!

Until next time...

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2006 9:37:30 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
Sunkist: THANKS much for posting the pics! No worries about leaving my ring out but damn, I look g''normous!!- gotta kick it up a notch on the bridal diet!

Until next time...

Oh, Charger, you silling thing! You are not ginormous! But everyone is beautiful
1.gif
I was so happy to meet you all and would love to meet up again.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
It''s great to see all your smiling beautiful faces!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
You are all so cute! It''s great to see the faces that go with the names. Researcher, you are exactly what I had pictured in my mind!!!

So glad you all had a good time. Now when is that NYC get together?!?!

klavigne

Shiny_Rock
OH MY GOD!!!! I think researcher is my SIL long lost twin sister. If your hair was only a few inches longer. I''m going to have to show her this picture. It''s a little scary how much alike you two look, I''m talking mirror image.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! You guys look so cute together and I am glad you had a nice time!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
That sounds like so much fun!
9.gif
And thanks for the pics!!

I third the NYC get together idea!!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2006 7:31:27 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
wow gorgeous ladies with gorgeous bling! researcher i always pictured you to be a brunette LOL!

glad you girls had fun (and it looks so purty in sunny CA!)! more pics!

Isn''t it funny how you get a picture in your head of someone on the forum that is so different from their actual appearance? I love seeing people''s photos just for that reason.

I''ll see if I can find a photo of me with brown hair to post. But, you have to be prepared because it looks BAD on me as I''m a natural blonde. I don''t know what I was thinking when I dyed my hair. I just love the look of blue eyes and dark hair, but with my coloring I just looked sick
39.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2006 9:37:30 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl

Until next time...

You do not!!! You are BEAUTIFUL, and will look AMAZING on your wedding day!!!
35.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2006 12:11:37 PM
Author: KPL
OH MY GOD!!!! I think researcher is my SIL long lost twin sister. If your hair was only a few inches longer. I''m going to have to show her this picture. It''s a little scary how much alike you two look, I''m talking mirror image.

My hair went down to my waist at the wedding, but I chopped it off (and donated it) when I got back from my honeymoon. Now I''m working hard to grow it back out!

Your SIL''s name isn''t Ashley, is it? I have a friend who''s my twin in San Diego.

I''ll see if I can block out my hubby and post a photo from my wedding that''s a little closer up. I would love to have another twin!
9.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Hopefully this will work!

KPL, post a photo of your SIL if you can!
35.gif

closeupslh.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 2:28:56 AM
Author: researcher

Date: 5/20/2006 7:31:27 PM
Author: PunchNPie75

Isn''t it funny how you get a picture in your head of someone on the forum that is so different from their actual appearance? I love seeing people''s photos just for that reason.
I love seeing pictures of everyone. I always picture people completely different in my head than what they really look like. After I see a picture, it''s easier to associate faces with screen names rather than the avatar pictures we all have. I still have trouble remembering people''s real names though. The way my brain works, they ARE their screen name.

Love the bling ladies!!!

klavigne

Shiny_Rock
Researcher,
It''s scary how much you look alike. She''s 28, about 5''-7" and a natural blonde. Her name is Janina not Ashley, but she could be your twin. We''re east coast people though, NYC, so maybe all you guys could be tripletys ;-). I''ll try and find a digital picture of her when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results