shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Kwiat

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by taualum23, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taualum23
    Rough_Rock

by taualum23 » Feb 9, 2005
    Can any of the experts tell me anything about the quality of stones coming from Kwiat?

2. taualum23
    Rough_Rock

by taualum23 » Feb 9, 2005
    Nothing, huh? I did a search, found very little in the forums, and have been all over the net. The jewelry all looks beautiful, but I can''t really tell much.

3. fuffi
    Shiny_Rock

by fuffi » Feb 9, 2005
    Agreed-- their jewelry is gorgeous. I am under the impression that they are a high quality manufacturer, but can''t say for certain.

4. taualum23
    Rough_Rock

by taualum23 » Feb 11, 2005
    Hate to bring my own thread back from the dead, but do any of the resident experts have ANY input about the general quality they have seen from KIAT, or what it''s like dealing with them?

5. finerthings
    Shiny_Rock

by finerthings » Feb 11, 2005
    I have a 5 stone Kwiat anniversary ring (ovals). I love the ring and think the workmanship is superb. You can specify what quality stones you want and they will even reset it in what ever precious metal you want... any options for a price. I worked through the retailer Neiman Marcus in Dallas at the time, and I wanted D color and VS1 minimum. You will be very pleased.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.