shape
carat
color
clarity

knife edge pave band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone seen a knife edge pave band that DOESNT have a big metal strip between the two sides?

Todd Gray

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
As I recall, Tacori makes one, but it might be more intricate than you''re looking for... Of course, it''s something that any one of the custom jewelers here on PS can make for you (but you''re here often enough to know that, so I don''t know why I''m saying it)

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 3:07:45 PM
Author: Todd Gray
As I recall, Tacori makes one, but it might be more intricate than you''re looking for... Of course, it''s something that any one of the custom jewelers here on PS can make for you (but you''re here often enough to know that, so I don''t know why I''m saying it)

thanks--it seemed like something that wouldnt require custome.............

Todd Gray

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Can you expand on the concept of what you''re hoping to find?

i.e. overall width, height, how many rows (essentially) you want the pave section to be?

Is this a ring which is going to be set against another ring? If so, what is the design / structure of that ring?

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
my e-ring has a blunted knife edge as it meets the end of the side stones. I would like a pave''d knife edge that doesnt have a sharp center line divding the two rows. Just a row of stones on each side. mostly stones--little metal. not micro pave

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results