shape
carat
color
clarity

Keep or sell? Tiffany Soleste

sbliss6

Rough_Rock
Hello! I purchased a second hand Tiffany soleste ring for my right hand. I have always lovedddd this ring. Specs are: 0.45 ct center diamond, VVS1, I color with double halo. I had purchased it for $3k and the owner threw in two diamonds bands for free that I plan on selling (most likely will sell both for $500), so the ring will technically cost $2500ish. Should I sell it? The intention was to sell but now I love it…. Help! Pictured is the ring and the added bands. Additionally is it weird to wear this as a right hand ring for occasions? B30ED3A4-B849-4969-BC7D-B81C7D98094E.jpeg E442475E-68F4-4D7C-8AF1-600F25042EB6.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep if I loved it I would keep it! Look on Tiffany & Co website for comparable item. I think you got a good price on it! Looks great on you too!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree, if you've wanted it for a long time I'd keep it. But if you dont love it, then sell.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m unclear why you would purchase a ring you have always loved with the intention to sell?
I have always lovedddd this ring.
The intention was to sell
Regardless, ditto other posters - I think this is a relatively common RHR style actually. If you love it by all means keep it!

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
I really love this ring on you! That setting makes the center look huge on your hand. And those fun bands! You got it all for a great price.

if you don’t need the funds from selling it, wear it and enjoy it!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can see the appeal bc it is an iconic ring. Keep. Wear. Enjoy. You will be able to sell when it’s time to let go of you baby it. And looks stunning as a rhr.

sbliss6

Rough_Rock
I’m unclear why you would purchase a ring you have always loved with the intention to sell?

Regardless, ditto other posters - I think this is a relatively common RHR style actually. If you love it by all means keep it!

Well I know it’s a popular ring that others love too so I knew it would be a good investment. I’ll probably just hang on to it and sell when I’m ready to part with it! I already have a right hand ring (Tiffany paper flowers ring with aqua) so I figured I wouldn’t really want to keep this one, but I do!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
another vote for keep, then. The paper flowers is a very different style, plenty of room in a collection for both ::)

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
To play devil’s advocate - if you’re posting here asking about whether to keep it, perhaps that means you’re not 100% committed to it?

sbliss6

Rough_Rock
To play devil’s advocate - if you’re posting here asking about whether to keep it, perhaps that means you’re not 100% committed to it?

I guess it’s more of, can I really pull it off as a rhr? I’m married so will it look weird? My e ring is a solitaire asscher cut 1.05 so it’s simple. This Tiffany ring is a smaller carat size but bling blingy! This would likely be more a special occasion type rhr?

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
I guess it’s more of, can I really pull it off as a rhr? I’m married so will it look weird? My e ring is a solitaire asscher cut 1.05 so it’s simple. This Tiffany ring is a smaller carat size but bling blingy! This would likely be more a special occasion type rhr?

Ugh I am in LOVE with the Soleste and the size of yours is my absolute ideal. I say keep it and wear it as you please. As a RHR or even if you just want to wear it in place of your e-ring when you want. Honestly there are no rules. Right now I am actually on the hunt for a preowned soleste and even considering having something custom made, although I have yet to find a replica that really gives me the same feeling. I plan to wear mine as an engagement ring upgrade, and officially it would be a wedding aniversery ring. Having said that I also dream of an ACA solitaire and would happily wear them both either at the same time or seperately. I think if you love them there is no reason why you can't have a collection of pieces that you interchange based on your mood.

Side note, what is your finger size? I am a 5.25 and think your ring would be the perfect size so so pretty!!!

sbliss6

Rough_Rock
This is a size 4.5 ring! I think 5.25 would still look great with this size though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results