shape
carat
color
clarity

Kcoursolle, a question about your five stone...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
I am absolutely in love with your 5 stone wedding band. I am thinking of getting something similar for my e-ring, since I feel that is "blingy" enough even on its own. I''m not trying to be rude, but i was just wondering if you could give me a range of how much you paid for it... if it is WAY over my budget i dont want to waste whiteflash''s time getting a quote from them. It doesn''t need to be the exact amount. I''m just wondering like over 4,000, over 5,000, over 8,000, whatever. Thank you so much if you can help me out!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi there happyfeet! I''m really flattered you like my wedding band, I love it too! The price was actually quite reasonable. I think the lower color of the stones helped bring the cost down (I/VS2 with one H/SI). I found WF''s quotes for the setting to be very reasonable as well. The quote for platinum setting was about $1200 while the quote for WG was about $800 plus the cost of the stones. I chose platinum so the final estimate was a little under under 4k, quite reasonable I felt. Prices are always increasing, so I wouldn''t be surprised if it was slightly more expensive now, but this should give you an idea.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions, and here is the main thread about my ring if you haven''t seen it already:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-5-stone-u-shaped-amazing-wedding-band.54795/

Fire and Ice

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for replying kcoursolle! I love your band too and now that it looks like I''ll be upgrading (I think you''ve seen the thread "Jeweler lost stones. What now?" ) it''s nice to know the price is reasonable.

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
love your band too kcoursolle! I''ve been reading, reading and re-reading your pp. My wedding anniversary is coming up, i finally just e-mailed WF for a quote. thanks for sharing pics and a wonderful design! I love the idea of an eternity ring but i''m not too crazy about having diamonds all around, this one is just perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results